Ratings for Dr. Lenita Hanson

She is now doing "group session" appointments (per receptionist) and 9 people are scheduled for one hour. She bills the full amount and you wait forever to see her for 5 minutes. She is never, never on time. Staff seems to catch the hell from the patients who have waited for a long time, but they take it in stride. I'm not convinced that she knows more than my primary (who runs on time).

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Waiting 2-1/2 hours in theh waiting room for an appointment is common practice. Trying to get assistance via phone is impossible. It took over 2 weeks to get test results back and I was getting worse over this time. More testing was necessary which would have been done weeks earlier if my results had been read on time. Very very upset and unhappy. The staff was always very nice and were embarassed at times when the wait was hours long.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Thorough, caring and perfectionist. We loved her!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Very displeased, She ran 1 test, came back negative, took two weeks to get results UGH! She didn't even try and pursue add'l tests

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

I have had Diabetes for over 10 years, and on the pump for 6. I have never been treated so rudely. All she did was take my blood pressure, look at my sugar readings...and tell me I have no idea how to use my pump. We just moved, I will never visit her again. She treated me like I was an idiot.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Dr. Lenita Hanson's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1986)

Banner Health