Ratings for Dr. Anton Potgieter

I wanted a revision Breast augmentation and tummy tuck after having my daughter. After 3 lengthy consults and Drs numerous questions to fully understand my needs in terms of results, We did a complete mommy make over and I have never been happier! Dr Potgieter was so attentive, knowledgable and caring. Every part of the process was explained in detail and all my follow ups with him were a great experience. He showed me pictures, explained each phase of the healing process and my pain management was wonderful. In its entirety it was the most pleasant experience. He never made me feel like any question was invalid and his staff were extremely helpful and accomodating. The surgery Kickstarted getting my pre preggy body back (I picked up 30kgs during my pregnancy). I have never looked or felt better. the scars are also barely noticeable. People are now shocked that I have a child and my confidence has skyrocketed. Because of his skill with surgery I have since started a Botox and filler regime with Dr Potgieter. He keeps things conservative and never look unnatural...just simply like I'm not aging (a mid 30's woman's dream) Thank you Dr Potgieter and staff!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016