Ratings for Dr. Daniel Chet-ti Wong

A top notch doctor who truly cares for his patient's health!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Wong is definitely top shelf. He is patient, kind and very knowledgeable. He listens and when things need to be explained and does this is a way which is understandable. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Wong is a kind person, and try to help his patients as much as he can. As to the medical knowledge and skill, it seems he need to keep updated. Sometimes his staff are kind, sometimes are cold, depends on their mood of the day. No one pick up the phone, no reply to the messages you leave. You are their patient only at the appointment time.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I've gone to several neurologist for a severe concussion. My search finally ended when I found Dr. Wong. My prayers were answered. He was was extremely kind and caring. He gave me hope that one day will be healthy again. Best Neurologist EVER!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I have been seeing Doctor Wong for over a year and a half. I can say that he is very polite and he takes his time diagnosing. Doctor Wong continues to help until he is satisfied with the conclusions. He has diagnose and referred me to another specialist that deals with carpol tunnel then surgery on my lower back... Greatest doctor in the world, I would recommend his services to anyone who needs a neurologist.. first class all the way... Doctor Wong staff, can't asked for any better, their are so helpful and polite, even when you call them on the phone, you get the same treatment as if you wee in the office... Continue the excellent work, their are not to many people in the world like Doctor Wong and his staff...

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Very knowledgeable and empathetic doctor. Takes time to discuss and put his patients at ease. All doctors should be like him. Very plwased

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I travel from Northern Ontario to see Dr.Wong, who was highly recommended to me as a very knowledgeable doctor who would be able to diagnose what others have not..sure he my first visit he did find one issue so far...he has referred me to another doc who he feels can also pin point problems ..very polite doctor always has time to talk..he even called me at home regarding test results..his staff are so nice polite also..

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Dr. Daniel Wong is an extremely skilled, knowledgeable, and personable Neurologist. I have had extensive medical issues throughout my life, and have encountered numerous Doctors and specialists, including several Neurologists. Bad experiences have left me very critical of people in the Health Care profession. There are no criticisms to be found in dealing with Dr. Wong. If you need to see a neurologist, ask your referring Dr. to send you to Dr. Wong. I travelled 50km to see him. The distance you may have to travel will be no issue, compared to being able to be under his invaluable care.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I work in the Health Care field and therefore did my research. Dr.Daniel Wong is one of the best Neurologists in Toronto. He is extremely knowledgeable, skillful and courteous. He is highly respected in the medical community and came highly recommended by fellow health care workers and physicians.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013