Ratings for Dr. Garth Meisner

I went to see Dr.Meisner when I was 18 about a cavity in my back tooth. I wanted it pulled. He said he could fix it. I don't know what he was doing but he broke my tooth and I was forced to swallow a decent sized piece of it, which scratched my throat and hurt. That filling fell out 6 times in 1 year. He filled 6 other cavities and 4 of them fell out within a year. My Mom had 1 fall out the day after it was done. So did my brother. He almost started working on the wrong tooth when it was extremely obvious which tooth was the problem. I had to stop him. He ventured off from the frozen part of my mouth and would start picking at other teeth. He took the little sander thing and buffed across my front teeth and they now stain extremely easily and the enamel as been buffed off causing them to be sensitive. All in all, he treated my mouth as a playground and destroyed my smile. I'm now 23 and need every single filling replaced. On top of it all, he tried to make us pay for the replacements!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013