Ratings for Dr. Lionel Du Toit

Dr. Du toit always kind Thank you as always Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Ditoit was very knowledgeable and personable. Went in on his off day to do a procedure on my foot and did a great job.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Took me 5 hours to be seen but at least he was nice and to the point. I was visiting from out of town and didnt know where to go so had to sit in the very busy ER. The nurses were awesome as well. They should get more doctors.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Took my son to the ER and Dr Du Toit was on call. We waited over 4 hours and when he came in, he was rude, and wouldn't let me speak. Was very rough with my son, and I left in tears. This man has no compassion for the sick and he has no people skills what so ever. I have seen a lot of doctors for my son over the years, but this guy was hands down the worst one of all!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Didn't have a clue and gave a scary misdiagnosis. Should never practice medicine

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

MIsdiagnosed multiple ligament tears and a ruptured tendon as arthritis. This doctor is wholly incompetent and must be practicing here because no reputable hospital will touch this butcher. When your staff mocks you to patients in the waiting room you know you have a problem.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Seen this doctor at emergency. Awful. In such a hurry... not compassionate at all. Worst bed side manners I have have seen. Gave my husband bad news and suggested he go see his family doctor for a chest scan. Instead of ordering the chest scan and then my husband follow up with his family doctor. Now my husband is all stressed out waiting to get into see his doctor. He could not have made another couple feel more helpless even if he tried.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Great Doctor he really kind and gentle so bad he going but we will always miss you Dr.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013