Ratings for Dr. Nagy Bolous

Nice person as usual. very patience and kind to my family

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Wonderful, knowledgable, caring, kind, patience family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Excellent doctor, very caring and seems genuine. Very easy to talk to and gives you comfort when coming to him with issues. Best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

The best doctor that I have ever had. Very caring and thoughtful

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Bolous is the best GP I have ever had next to Dr. West by :D It has been challenging having my Doctor retire then another leave the Province but now I have Dr. Bolous. I thought it would be another nightmare building rapport and getting used to a new Doctor. It has been a dream come true instead of a nightmare. Dr. Bolous listens and explains test results and medical issues that no other Doctor has ever done before. He is so easy to talk with and he is down to earth. He says he is staying here and I pray to God that he does. He is better to talk to than any Psychiatrist. I'm so thankful I finally have an amazing Doctor again. I never have to wait to see him. Appointments come quickly and his Receptionist is awesome. Thank You Jesus for our medical care system and Dr. Bolous :)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

After a serious accident I saw Dr. Bolous. I waited a very long time to see him in outpatients only to be dismissed very quickly. He told me I seemed agitated. Yes I was very agitated because he didn't look at the very problem I asked him to. I suffered for a very long time until I got the proper medical care I required. (from another doctor). He is the worse doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013