Ratings for Dr. Ashley B. Briggs

Dr. Briggs is a great doctor. When it comes to high risk patients as to like myself she is not very good. I feel like she gets mad every time I get pregnant as this is my 11 pregnancy and 3 living. She seems very quick to get in and out and I dont feel like she answers my questions thourally. I need to find a Dr. that really cares. Any sugestions. I am currently 3wks pregnant and have to do progesterone shots.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Briggs is an excellent Dr.! She has never talked down to me and has been very knowledgeable and compassionate every time I've seen her. I had surgery a couple of weeks ago and am very happy with her care of me. She is great in my book :)

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Briggs came highly recommended to me but I can't say I was impressed. She seemed very rushed and bothered. I asked several questions and left feeling like I didn't get a full answer. Not to mention she did not address one of my issues which I decided during my exam to find another provider for.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Briggs is an amazing Dr. I did not have her through my entire pregancy just at the very end. My Dr. actually recommened her for a second opionion. She was very knowledgeable and informed me with all kinds of information. She did my C-Section and it went very well. I could not have asked for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. misdiagnosed a failry common problem. I had to go to another doctor to get the treatment that I needed. Total waste of my time and insurance dollars. I was able to figuure out my own problem and have it confirmed by anotehr doctor who "listened" to my complaint(s). I feel much better with the treatment I am now receiving from a another doctor who took the time to listen to me and didn't ignore my symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Briggs is a wonderful Doctor. She has always been helpful in answering questions, and has always taken her time with me. She has a great bedside manner=) I am overweight as well but she has never talked down to me, or made me feel badly because of my weight.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

This Dr dosen't undestand obesity. Dr. Briggs approach is punitive and demeaning. There are many conditions that cause/contribute to obesity aside from overeating and inactivity. Many endocrine disorders contribute to obesity, however, these conditions arent considered by Dr Briggs, she just belittles and talks down to you about your obesity.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Briggs seems rushed and not very helpful. She acts annoyed if you ask more than one question. I felt dismissed by her lack of bed side manner. She is also quiet and not very communicative.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr Briggs has been my doctor for 3 1/2 years, she is absolutely wonderful. I recently had a baby and she was great during the pre-natal visits / labor and delivery process. She takes the time to answer any questions I had.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Briggs has been wonderful both of the times I have seen her. She took her time and answered all my questions and even made recommendation about other areas of my health. She seems to be on the quiet side but I wouldn't mistake that for bad bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Ashley B. Briggs's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD