Dr. Scott Hollingsworth

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Scott Hollingsworth

They called in the morning & rescheduled my appt for an hour later than originally booked but I still waited 40 minutes to see him. The office has no sign & is not on the mall directory. Took a lot of walking on sore feet to discover his office is in a family medical centre. Office was very dirty & old. My friend had an appt with him right after me. We have different problems but he gave us both the exact same speech, recommending orthotics which will not get rid of the bunion or straighten the toes. He leaves the office very quickly. I'll definitely be looking for another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr hollingsworth and his staff were so h elpfull and friendly! It was a pleasure going to see them. Dr Hollingsworth seemed very knowledgeable and answered all my questions very thoroughly. I also liked the office and its atmosphere, clean and professional.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I went to to see this Dr. I was not impressed at all. The staff was very unfriendly, the Dr. seemed like all he wanted to do was to take my money and leave the room.I wanted to ask the Dr. some questions but he was in a rush to answer his cell phone,he never did return but a young girl come in to get me so she could cast me for orthotics, that had not decided because he rushed out of the room, the girls that he has working with him had no idea about my answers to my questions, so needless to say I left. Please be cautious about this Dr,do your research.I found the clinic very dirty.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Scott Hollingsworth's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "They called in the morning & rescheduled my appt for an hour later than originally booked but I still waited 40 minutes to see him. The office has no sign & is..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really felt that he cared. Very knowledgeable and willing to answer my many questions. I would definitely recommend this doctor. He knows what he's doing."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr hollingsworth and his staff were so h elpfull and friendly! It was a pleasure going to see them. Dr Hollingsworth seemed very knowledgeable and answered all ..."

October 26, 2014