Ratings for Dr. Timothy Guthrie

Great experience. Dr. Guthrie is very personable, friendly and accommodating. My kids are looking forward to their next exam. Dr. Guthrie made them feel both feel like a friend not a patient. We just found our new Optometrist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Great experience! Dr. Guthrie was very thorough during our family eye exams, taking extra time making our kids feel totally comfortable. Very friendly, comfortable atmosphere and a great selection of frames. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Very friendly, clean atmosphere. Dr. Guthrie was very personable and thorough, he recommended I get something done to prevent glaucoma which was painless and easy. He told me I needed glasses for both distance and reading and then I was helped by Robin in choosing a frame and the selections was unbelievable. She helped me narrow down my selection by my price range and I choose a beautiful Gucci frame that the two of us thought looked great. The Dr. then made sure I could have a progressive lens put in this frame. I drove an hour to go to Dr. Guthrie and it was definitely worth the drive!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

My whole family went for eye exams ages 12 to 74. We all had an enjoyable visit and found Dr Guthrie and his staff to be knowledgable and very friendly. His comforting mannerisms made everyone feel at ease.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

My experience with Dr. Guthrie Optometry was great! The doctor was very knowledgeable and their hours were flexible. They had a wide selection of glass' with many different styles and brands to choose from. In addition, Robin was very helpful in finding the right pair of glasses for me. The new Riverside Medical Clinic is a state of the art facility!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Very nice, knowledgeable doctor. I got an eye exam $80 and a new pair of $210 glasses and my Great West Life covered most of everything and only had to pay $40. Overall, I recommend this doctor. Nice guy, seems like he is very smart, and they have a really nice modern office.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013