Ratings for Dr. Janice Journeau

Dr. Journeau performed surgery on me 5 days ago. Impressed by our first meeting in emergency, more impressed by preop appointment discussion and knowledge sharing, and now feeling like there should be 10 stars to truly explain how well the surgery went. Years of suffering now a thing of the past. Remarkable for excelling in all levels of patient care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Very personable and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Took way more time going over my situation than any doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I loved her. Wonderful person. Friendly. Knowledgeable. I had a day surgery with her and had no issues. She is also looking after my brother. No complaints.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Journeau performed 2 surgeries on me while I was in town visiting friends, I'm from Victoria. I had planned to wait until I was home but was so impressed by her, I decided to go remain under her care. Through everything, she remained available to me, knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. She even worked with me over the phone when i returned home, answering questions and booking follow up appointments for me. I would absolutely go to her again without question, she's a Warrior of a woman and her education and experience speak to her capabilities. Thanks Janice! Ashleigh M :)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I had surgery with this doctor and i am not happy with her at all,,,I would not go to her ever again.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

A lovely person and fine Doctor and Surgeon. Takes all the time needed to explain the procedures,risks and outcome. My family Doctor said he would gladly have Dr. Journeau operate on him if required. Don't think its gets much better that.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I had Dr. Journeau as a surgeon during my Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal), 3 years ago. I have nothing but praise for her and her staff. The surgery went well, recovery was exceptional and she continued to see me well after the procedure. She is a wealth of knowledge. I have seen many doctors over the last few years, and she is by far one of the best I've had. Evan

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Great Doctor. Too bad about Mr. Hide who books the appointments and had my daughter in tears after hanging up on her when he had made a booking error

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

She's so kind and approachable. I'm so much satisfied for the medical assistance she has given to me (with her staff of course). Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I had hernia surgery recently. It turned out to be a good experience and the whole procedure from appointment to surgery was very professional. I was made to feel totally comfortable with what I was going to experience. The hospital staff were also top notch. Keith Beckett

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014