Dr. Andre Shenouda

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andre Shenouda

I just got a graft done by Dr. Shenouda. He was very knowledgeable and answered every question and concern I had. He wastes no time and gets everything done efficiently! His staff was very comforting as well! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Shenouda is totally amazing! He calmed my fears about the surgical procedures, answered all of my questions in a very thorough, kind and non-rushed way. He is highly skilled: there was very little discomfort during the surgeries--in fact, with the help of the earphones to listen to the music genre of my choice, it was almost a pleasant experience! To my surprise, there was almost no pain following the procedures. Though I had a prescription for painkillers, I did not require them. I have recovered quite swiftly--a pleasant surprise, given my advanced years. I unreservedly recommend this very fine, very warm, very knowledgeable and very skilled doctor. He's the BEST.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Shenouda had to do an extraction on my son's tooth. He was so kind and helpful. Called me several times to go over the procedure. Was extremely friendly to my son who has sever anxiety to any surgical procedure. Was the best surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

J'ai eu une greffe deux dents et une dent vissée, douleur au greffe un an et qui a mal fonctionné trop mince. Excellent docteur et bonnes connaissances

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Very friendly and attentive, he looks at your case in great detail. I had my gum graft surgery on 6 teeth at once 2 summers ago and I didn't feel a thing. I was given an anti anxiety prescirption to take before hand because I was extremely nervous, but he helped me relax. I listened to the music genre of my choice with noise cancelling headphones, and dozed off. The recovery went exactly as he described, and he monitors your recovery in follow-up appointments. Again, very friendly and honest. His staff is very organized and professional as well and have worked miracles to fit me in when my schedule was difficult. Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr.Andre Shenouda is not only a knowledgeable periodontist but his dexterity crosses the border of excellence, carries great interpersonal and professional skills.....especially his chair side manners are very comforting and brings the patient to ease. A confident and well organized who is interested in the follow ups after the surgery.....To sum it up just an excellent periodontist and an adorable human being

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Excellent dr. Il explique très bien et très professionnel

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Excellent dentiste, attentionné et explique bien ses interventions.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Wow, super bon docteur. Dr. shenouda et son staff sont très attentif et prends le temps de tout expliquer. J'ai eu une greefe de gencive pour une dent. Tout c'est bien passé, rien senti pendant les piqures et pendant la greffe . Il avait terminé et je m'en suis pas rendu compte qu'il avait tout fait. J'y retournerais sans hésiter. Je vous le conseil. Merci.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Had a grafting procedure done on 5 teeth. Dr Shenouda is amazing! I felt confident that I was in good hands. He made the whole experience a breeze! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015