Ratings for Dr. Lenora Stampa

Saw this dr at wild rose clinic, one shot shy from an army medic in combat. Horrible dr, rude, abrupt, ZERO interest in patient and argumentative. I skip over her everytime when asked for appts when I have to dash in when my Dr isnt available for quick script re fill. Nasty person, better equipped for amputation surgery or perhaps black market organ surgery on the fly, think she would be in Her element then.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Rush & disinterested at the Wild Rose clinic. When I saw her in the ER, she was great. Confusing...

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I saw this doc at ER. She was very kind & caring. Wish she was taking patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I saw this doctor at the Wild Rose Walk-in in Olds. She did not introduce herself by name. She was very abrupt and seemed rushed and uninterested in patient care. She did not ask questions about my condition or if I was on any medications or had any existing conditions for which I was being treated. She spent less than five minutes in the room with me and after a extraordinarily brief exam gave me a prescription. I do not believe I was adequately treated as my full range of symptoms was never heard.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013