Ratings for Dr. Servaas Verster

Amazing doctor. Delivered my first child - was very thoughtful, kind and competent. Kept checking back to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I have a very complicated medical history with a lot of chronic issues and Dr. Verster was great with me. I was very impressed. He gave me a prescription for antibiotics and ten minutes after I left, he called the pharmacy to change it because he though I might have a reaction to it as I have reacted to similar ones.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

been trying to figure out my pain for two years now. had a piece of bone floating in my in a joint for 8 months that he said was just water even after seeing him every month about it. after surgery have no help with occuring problems and says come back In 6 weeks.. everytime. says he will contact worksafe to get another mri but worksafe doesnt recieve any documents about anything from him. really not impressed. safe to say a new doctor is going to be taking care of me instead of helping someone make a living that doesnt care about patients

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

He's very knowledgeable, and usually great with me and my daughter. If he needs to refur you he usually does. Lately the office seems to be running late, however I know they have squeezed me in a few times short notice.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

very good family doctor,highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013