Ratings for Dr. Douglas E. Swift

Dr Swift tried to talk over your head. Some times bluffed his way when he had no answers. I have had better doctors than him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

De Swift wasn't the most punctual, but I found that he didn't hurry with his discussions with me just becuse he was running behind. The only reason he was not punctual is because he gave each and every of his patients the benefit of his time. I regret that I have since moved away. He has also changed locations from the one listed. He is now in Billings.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Swift for over 20 years and are completely satisfied. We find him to be completely dedicated and caring and knowledgeable in his field. He has always taken the time to completely explain everything and answer our questions. No one man can know it all so if something is out of his field, he is the first to admit it and finds us an expert.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Dr. Douglas E. Swift's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)