Ratings for Dr. Mark Speakman

Dr. Speakman is an incredibly gifted chiropractor. He is not only knowledgeable and empathic, but passionate about his work. He was able to alleviate my neck and shoulder pain within a short time frame. His office is welcoming and the staff are always friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Speakman is outstanding in his skill, comprehensive knowledge, thoroughness and empathy. He brought me back from agonizing back pain after four other chiropractors were unable to help me. I have sent several friends to him with outstanding results. I would describe him as nothing less than intuitive and gifted.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr Speakman is fantastic. He answers all of my (many) questions about the human body and how it works. He is clearly passionate about what he does and it shows in his attention to detail. He's a somewhat heavy adjuster, however, so if you like a lighter touch make sure to let him know. He has really helped my back and neck, and he's seems like a good human-being.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I've seen many chiropracters in my life, and Dr. Speakman is by far the best. He provides personalized care, remembers personal details, and is observant. He takes time during your sessions, and never makes his patients feel rushed. He takes the time to refer you to the care you NEED rather than what will get him more business. I cannot recommend him enough; ALL of my close friends that require chiropractic care have ended up as his loyal lifelong patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Excellent chiropractor. Went above and beyond to help my situation where a pinched nerve was causing tingling in my leg. This problem has gone away and has not returned. Experienced and caring.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Very efficient and effective. Assessible. Easy to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013