Ratings for Dr. George Loots

We have had the misfortune of having both my mother and father being diagnosed with cancer. Thankfully my mother’s was caught early. Sadly my fathers was caught too late. In both cases they were treated by the most wonderful, caring, amazing, awesome oncologist in the world, Dr George Loots. I have never met a more positive, caring, wonderful person. It can't be easy dealing with cancer patients day in and day out, and yet Dr Loots is always positive, always friendly, always respectful and always hopeful. Even when he had to deliver bad news, he did it is a positive, hopeful way. Dr Loots gave two things to my dad which are more important than any medical treatment in the world - he gave my dad dignity and he gave my dad (and us) hope. Dr Loots never sugar coated things, but he always hopeful and always positive. When my dad was in the final few day of his life at home, he wanted to speak to Dr Loots, just to hear his voice. Dr Loots phoned him and spoke to him. I am not sure what he said, but we will always appreciate that he cared enough to care about my father, even when my father was no longer receiving treatment from him. I have nothing but the highest praise for this man. Dr Loots is wonderful and his contribution towards society and his fellow humans is of the highest order. I hope that none of you or your loved ones ever need an oncologist, but if you do, let Dr Loots take care of you. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Hey mercia from namaqualand...an amzing doc...u go dr Loots!uv been so kind and helpful ❗❗❗❗❗

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016