Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Palmer

I got a wonderful natural result. Dr. Palmer was upfront about my results and was very detailed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

almost no contact with the dr. himself aftercare with help until 8 wks, into process. When I did get to see the dr, he was condecending,saying that he was happy with the results of the lifestyle lift. I asked him if he had seen my before and after photos and if he had how could he say that. He offered to redo the lift. He said it would take a year for everything to heal. I was told the healing would take 2 weeks. I also have an ear that was stiched back badly and pulls and give me a bad headache constantly. The dr,said it was scar tissue ,where no incision was not supposed to be, he offered to cut it into for me.No thank you, do you really think that I would let him cut on me again. Please do not let this arogant dr. have the opportunity to mess you up.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Robert L. Palmer's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1981)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield Hmo