Ratings for Dr. Zafar Usmani

i found he went out of his way to help me and also my husband who has copd with asbestos plaques he could not wish for better care

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Could do much better. Also runs late, apparently this is a common thing with doctors, but making me wait over an hour is just not on

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Very humble and self-less Physician. I was comletely satisfied when I walked out of the consulting room for the first time. He told me that he may not be able to cure my lung problems completely as extent of damage to lungs from smoking was significant but he told that he will look after me well. He has kept his promise so far.

Submitted December 20, 2014

Very helpful, explains in detail. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Wow, where do I start? First, he initially told me to have a sleep study at Western hospital - not my preferred choice, it's across town. He brushed me off. Then I found out that western hospital shut down their sleep centre! Then he wouldn't answer my calls, and now I have to find someone else to sort out my sleep. Disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

After lengthy searches for a good sleep specialist, I was left wanting a more thorough approach. Too easy to dismiss my true symptoms. Will be going elsewhere.

Submitted September 30, 2014

Great person, very understanding, sound knowledge explains and give u options

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013