Ratings for Dr. Ed Lerner

Does not like women,very slow to follow through with specialist visits, arrogant and rude at times, after 10 years as his patient, has never done a proper physical, I don't have any confidence in him anymore, please do not get him as your family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This doctor has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. He is arrogant and rude. I called him on behalf of a family member who was in severe pain and agony and he spoke to me as though I was a child. I have never been disrespected in such a way by a doctor. A caring doctor would have understood that I was under a lot of stress (as anyone would be watching someone they love suffer). I'm so glad that he is not my GP. I would not advise anyone in their right mind to see this doctor. Run!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

My mom took my 19 month old son to see Dr. Lerner for a high fever and flu symptoms. My son for 3 days was running a fever and refusing to eat.....he quickly checked his ears, throat and said he was fine! That same night our son had a fever of 100.5, vomiting and very lethargic! We took him back to see another doc and he was then diagnosed with Hand Foot and Mouth disease! Two days latter my mom was sick with the same symptoms and he was completely rude to her did not listen to her chest or exams her. Several days past and the wrong antibiotics he gave her were making her much more worse......we ended up taking her to a walk in clinic only to be told she may have Walking Pneumonia and an x-ray is required. I contacted Dr. Lerner's office to have him please expedite the text results. She went in the following day to possibly treat pandemonium...he was completely rude and a total ass!!! Do not see this man he is a horrible and has zero respect for people. NO people skills

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013