Ratings for Dr. Katherine Owens

I went for for an assessment and I found the information from my interview that I shared to be inaccurate and somewhat biased with out evidentiary support. I would strongly suggest you be able to record your interview and insure the quality assurance of the report to be accurate and free from opinion or biases and giving opinions or theories of you and take things out of context.If your getting an assessment done for a insurer beware your integrity and honesty are coming into question. it appears general hypothesis are made rather then supportive medical information that would suggest nuances and theories about other health issues being the problem rather then your mental health condition.I find they are looking for opportunties to influence the insurance companies without all the pertinent information being on your assessment report. .I was dissapointed seems very qualified and pleasant. Some one does a two person interview you should be be able to transcribe the interview to ensure accuracies in the interview reflect the report.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Was sent by SGI after a car accident. Helpful assessment

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Mental assessment for our daughter after a number of injuries was really helpful. In person feedback with all of us and her student helped pull it all together

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great neuropsychology assessment. Real recommendations for family.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Nice lady, but Katherine Owens is scattered, she confused me with other clients. She shouldn't be allowed to diagnose anyone, my documents were incorrect . I'm seeing a new psych and shes better than Katherine.

Submitted May 9, 2017

I saw get at CBI back clini, I wa not impressed. She wrote a report wit inaccurate information in it and this was sent to a insurance provider. I was shocked at the inaccuracies of her report. Watch your back with her, cause she will stab you in the back to support the cbi meat market mentality

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Owens is an amazing Psychologist. I had been "through the system" and had to see tons of different doctors. It was a mess. Dr. Owens put it all together for me and helped me on my way. My life is on track now and I do in fact owe much of it to Dr. Owens.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Ok. I saw Dr. Owens for OCD and can say that she was amazing. Always on time, always answered emails, emergency seessions (and calls and emails and going over-time) without charge. We did all kind of exercises together in and out of the office. Probably the only person in Regina who actually knows how to do exposure therapy. If you do not want to put in the effort and do hours and hours a week of homework on your own, don't bother. You will only get out what you put in, but I think that's probably true for all of us. No magic cure here. Could not recommend her more highly!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I went to her as a last resort for my depression and social anxiety... after a few sessions she basically told me I cant be helped. Its a pretty terrible doctor who just washes their hands of you after three sessions. Terrible doctor. Would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013