Ratings for Dr. Alastair G. Lynn-Macrae

They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting Dr.Lynn-Macrae. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the treatment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I went to see Dr. Lynn-Macrae for a second opinion. I had recently seen a doctor in Edinburg that said I needed to have a sinus surgery as soon as possible and seemed to be very pushy. I felt very uncomfortable. Dr. Lynn-Macrae made me feel much better when he went over my CT scan with my husband and I. He discussed multiple treatment options and did not pressure me into any kind of surgery. So glad I went in for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013