Ratings for Dr. Bruce Neumann

Great dentist and great team highly recommended. Not much else to say

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I switched to Dr Neumann on the advice of a friend after she gave me a strong recommendation. Her family has been seeing him all her life and I had had previously poor experiences with dentists. Dr Neumann and his staff are incredible and I have always been made to feel comfortable. He is knowledgable, compassionate, and completes every exam/procedure with acceptional skill and grace. My 13 year old daughter has also been privy to be his patient all her life and because of it has no fear of dentists. We are lucky, he's a rare find in his field.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Neumann is a very gentle, knowledgeable, compassionate and caring dentist. For one who was severely afraid of dentists Dr. Neumann changed this for me and our family have been seeing him for 30 years.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Neumann is a very professional and kind person. He always takes the time to explain things and make sure you are 100% comfortable with what he is doing. Both him and his staff are excellent and I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Neumann is the best dentist I've ever had. I've been with Dr. Neumann for over 15 years and he has done tooth extractions, crowns, invisalign all with excellence and gentleness. His staff are great and I've come to know them as 'friends'.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't have given 5 stars in all categories. I've never been disappointed with Dr. Neumann or his staff. Never pushes anything and always weighs the pros and cons when making decisions. Him and his staff are constantly asking how I'm doing and if I need anything.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Neumann is an excellent Dentist. My family and I have been with him for 14 years. We have moved several times with my husbands job so I have had an opportunity to be a patient of other dentists. Dr. Neumann is caring, gentle, thorough and he doesn't find unnecessary work to do. He takes his time and does not rush you. You can ask him all the questions you have and not feel that he is hurried or would rather not be asked. He is an excellent dentist and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr Neumann has been our family dentist for about 20 years. He is an excellent dentist, caring and careful. I cannot think of any instance where his work has been anything other than first rate. There have been a few times when costly work is required, and he is diligent in taking me through pros and cons of the options. He does not promote or push anything other than what is best for you, it is all left up to your choice.His staff- reception, dental assistants and hygienist- are all friendly and professional. I recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Neuman has been our family dentist for over 18 years now since moving to St. Albert. He is a very gentle and caring dentist and does great work too. He is a perfectionist and always stops to ask if I'm doing okay when doing dental work. I would highly recommend Dr. Neuman and his staff who are also highly skilled and very friendly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013