Ratings for Dr. C Soneff

I had 2 prenatal appointments with Dr. Soneff and then switched healthcare providers. I like to know exactly what is happening with my body, but she would not give detailed answers to my questions. Eg. "So what did you test for and what do the results mean?" - Ans: "Just routine testing and you're fine". Or "What's my blood pressure?" Ans: "Normal". She offered me morning sickness medication when I had clearly said I was not concerned with my occasional morning sickness. The provider I switched to always made sure I was fully informed of all the risks/benefits of everything and gave me options rather than just telling me what to do.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I never thoughtI would find a Dr. as amazing as Dr. Dawson. But it makes sense that Dr. mason would find Dr.Soneff to work with her. Like attracts Like. I am so happy to have her as my doctor. She is kind, thoughtful, considerate and professional. I am sure her world is busy and often plagued with other people health problems. And yet she remains sincere. Dr. Soneff is a true healer. I am grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017