Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Kerr

Dr. Kerr has been my doctor for over 14 years. I find him pleasant and caring and he has been with me and supported me through many hard times. I would refer anyone I know to him as I find him caring and devoted to his patients. Thank you, Betsy Jo Beckner

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr Kerr is excellent! He took lots of time to go over my health history and medicines. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you!! My health has really improved greatly!! Mrs. Susan Frick

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Kerr and Andy are amazing! They are professional, polite and it's very enjoyable to work with them.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I've been to a variety of different doctors over the last two years, and most have tried to get me in and out of their office as quickly as possible. I did not feel rushed while meeting with the staff or with Dr. Kerr. I've seen other doctors who would ask me why I was there, and it was obvious that they hadn't even read my file. I had the opposite experience with Dr. Kerr. It was very obvious that he had read through my information and he was genuinely invested in trying to help me with my medical issues. He asked several questions and wanted as much information as we could provide. He also helped us to understand how my diagnosis affected my health as a whole. I was throughly impressed with the entire experience.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Good visit. First appointment with Dr Kerr. Staff at check in, lab, very courteous. Impressed with Dr Kerr. He had reviewed records sent by referring physician. Ordered lab work; called next day with lab results; set up scans. Appointment set up to discuss results & treatment. His staff very nice. Appreciate assistant calling me with results of follow up test.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Overall experience very good, nurse is always friendly, Dr. Kerr listened to my concerns, very clearly gave me information, scheduled tests, does follow up quickly.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I have never had a bad experience at an office visit with Dr. Kerr. He is always thorough and answers any questions and concerns satisfactorily.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Completely satisfied with the professional, courteous reception and treatment received from Dr. Kerr. He is very thorough and concerned with my well being.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I am truly very pleased with the warm, calm, unhurried manner of Dr. Kerr and the help he has given me. He gets the job done and also seems to truly enjoy helping patients; I think he's the right kind of person to have become a physician. The staff are almost all very cheerful almost all of the time (perfection is too much to expect!), and it is certainly always a very clear and efficient process, even though the complex of rooms and checkout and check in points is a bit of a maze. I am very thankful to be a patient at this Eagle facility.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Needed to go back to ole medication, thank you for your help

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018