Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Kerr

I have never had a bad experience at an office visit with Dr. Kerr. He is always thorough and answers any questions and concerns satisfactorily.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Completely satisfied with the professional, courteous reception and treatment received from Dr. Kerr. He is very thorough and concerned with my well being.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I am truly very pleased with the warm, calm, unhurried manner of Dr. Kerr and the help he has given me. He gets the job done and also seems to truly enjoy helping patients; I think he's the right kind of person to have become a physician. The staff are almost all very cheerful almost all of the time (perfection is too much to expect!), and it is certainly always a very clear and efficient process, even though the complex of rooms and checkout and check in points is a bit of a maze. I am very thankful to be a patient at this Eagle facility.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Needed to go back to ole medication, thank you for your help

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

It is always a pleasure to see Dr Kerr and his staff they are always kind and most helpful.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I was very pleased with my experience. The woman at the front desk was very friendly, Dr. Kerr's assistant was also very nice and helpful, and Dr. Kerr took plenty of time to talk to my about my condition. I really appreciated his attentiveness and didn't feel rushed in the least. Overall, a great experience.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

The staff was very perfessional! I also liked how Dr. Kerr allowed me to talk to him about my situation and explain things to me...

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Kerr is the best. He actually listens to me which is something a lot of doctors don't do . He is very knowledgeable in his work and apparently familiarizes himself by reading over my file before he sees me so that I feel he knows me and my condition as well as he can. He is the reason I keep coming back. Thank you .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

i was able to be tested for A1c before seeing Dr Kerr so we were able to discuss results at my appointment. Dr Kerr was caring, efficient, and on time.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

The Staff were very courteous and friendly and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018