Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Kerr

Dr. Kerr is always really patient and helpful by asking many questions to improve awareness about my own health.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

It was amazing, very good at explaining in detail,excellent doc

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Was really impressed with everything. Love the new machine and the fact that everyone cared and made me feel welcome. My mom has had trouble with doctors not listening before or answering all our questions but we had tge opposite happen when we visited your office and hope to continue to have those experiences .

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

My visit went fine. I learned more information that I needed to know.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I am a patient of Dr. Kerr's. I have been seeing him for the past few years. I always receive excellent care and consideration from Dr. Kerr and his staff. He is a bright spot in my medical care. Thank you. Linda Thomas 336 854 5833

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

As always I was pleased with everything. Dr. Kerr is always pleasant and answers questions that I have. The other staff is great from the front to the nurse.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Kerr was very professional, easy to talk to,made me feel at ease. He was well informed and gave me some things to think about to make my decision on my treatment.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

It was a wonderful experience. Every one was so very pleasant and very informative

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Kerr is professional and kind and takes the time to talk to his patients and get to know them. I never feel rushed or pressured.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Kerr has been one of the best, most informed, most laid back physicians I have ever had in my life. As a Type 1 diabetic for 50 years (since age 11) my experience over several states (SC, Georgia, Alabama, Ohio, NC) has been one of doctors and staff who only shake their heads or cluck their tongues or have some kind of judgementy eyes and tone with me. Nothing obvious or critical has changed much about my health status over the decades: I have kept decent care of myself. I have kept decent numbers all of my life. No hospitalizations for diabetes. What has changed dramatically...the care that this endocrinologist and his staff have demonstrated to me over the last several years. And even though I still have "white coat syndrome" blood pressure numbers when I arrive in the office....by the time I'm leaving those numbers are calming down. Many thanks to Dr. Kerr and his staff and thanks for this chance to share those thanks with others.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018