Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Kerr

Galatians 5:2 New International Version (NIV) 2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. CIRCUMCISION REMOVES 12 SQUARE INCHES OF PENILE TISSUE, AND IT REMOVES OVER 20.000 NERVE ENDINGS. YOU ARE MUCH LESS LIKELY TO WEAR A CONDOM IF YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED AND THE CONDOM IS MUCH MORE LIKELY NOT TO FIT AND FALL OFF IF YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED. CIRCUMCISION IS MALE GENITAL MUTILATION. VICTIMS OF CIRCUMCISION ARE FAR MORE LIKELY TO BECOME VICTIMS OF RAPE OR OTHER VICTIMIZATION RELATIVE TO "COMPULSION TO REENACT CIRCUMSTANCES" AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF CIRCUMCISION. CIRCUMCISION CAUSES PTSD AND THE VICTIM WILL BE RELIVING IT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. VICTIMS HAVE RIGHTS!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I was very pleased with my experience. The woman at the front desk was very friendly, Dr. Kerr's assistant was also very nice and helpful, and Dr. Kerr took plenty of time to talk to my about my condition. I really appreciated his attentiveness and didn't feel rushed in the least. Overall, a great experience.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

The staff was very perfessional! I also liked how Dr. Kerr allowed me to talk to him about my situation and explain things to me...

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Kerr is the best. He actually listens to me which is something a lot of doctors don't do . He is very knowledgeable in his work and apparently familiarizes himself by reading over my file before he sees me so that I feel he knows me and my condition as well as he can. He is the reason I keep coming back. Thank you .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

i was able to be tested for A1c before seeing Dr Kerr so we were able to discuss results at my appointment. Dr Kerr was caring, efficient, and on time.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

The Staff were very courteous and friendly and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Love this doctors office. Everyone was friendly. Did not have to wait long

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Kerr is a great listener, and a wonderful provider. His nurse is personable and very helpful. The office is very efficient.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Kerr is very thorough & really listens to his patients to try & come up with the best solution possible for their specific health needs. Very caring & professional doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I got a better understanding of my illness and information to help me to control my outcome. Thank You \

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018