Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Kerr

Dr Kerr was attentive and thorough in reviewing my case. He was responsive to and respectful of my questions and answered without talking down to me. I never felt rushed and, although he documented our conversation as we spoke, he made excellent eye contact throughout. It is no surprise that he is in such high demand!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Wait time was minimal and Dr. Kerr answered all my questions. His assistant taught me how to use the Victoza injector. He even sent the results of my blood and urine results to me and to my kidney doctor without having to ask him. Being a retired registered nurse, I like to know the results of my labs and the norms. I highly recommend Dr. Kerr for the diabetic patient.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

It is always a pleasure to see Dr Kerr and his staff they are pleasant all the time

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kerr and his wonderful nirse, Andi, is always positive. Scheduling or rescheduling an appointment is always a simple process, prescription refill requests are always handled in a timely and efficient manner. Dr. Kerr is always knowledgeable about new technology and studies and is willing to share that information with his patients. The lab is usually the 9nly drawback as wait times there can be a little lengthy.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Andy and the other Medical Assistant are top notch, as is Dr. Kerr. If I didn't live an hour away I'd have an Eagle Physician as my primary care doctor too. I am thankful to God for the high quality of service that I have received from Eagle. You are all a blessing to the community. God Prosper you!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Being a diabetic and having a close relative die from diabetic complications, I became aware of an issue with my toe. I used the patient portal to express my concern and ask for a possible appointment and was called the next morning, clearing the way for me to come in that day to be evaluated. Dr. Kerr saw me and immediately took the needed steps to correct my situation. He thoroughly explained our course of action and brought a sense of peace to both my wife and I. I think you need a rating above excellent to describe this health care provider! He and his staff represent what health care should be!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Jeffrey Kerr is a extremely knowledgeable Physican who shares his wealth of information and experiences with his patients. Dr. Kerr has assisted me in lowering my A1c significantly during the past 2 years . He recommended I explore the utilization of an insulin pump. In following his thoughtful advice over the years it has truly been a game changer. I'm more than pleased with the medical services he and his medical assistant provides. I would recommend him highly to anyone with diabetes and especially if one is interested in leveraging technology to assist in the treatment of this chronic illness.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Appreciate the quality of care and the way Dr. Kerr always explains everything to me.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Check-in was done quickly and efficiently. Wait time in waiting room was no more than 5 minutes. Nurse very pleasant, efficient and easy to talk to. The wait for Dr Kerr was no longer than between 5-10 minutes. My blood work was done a week before my appointment so we discussed resultst. I would definitely recommend Dr Kerr and staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Great customer service in Dr. Kerr's office. The Staff is very professional. Dr. Kerr is an excellent Physician and listened to my questions. I would recommend him to Family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017