Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Kerr

Dr Kerr is always polite and answers any and all questions I may have . All the staff are helpful and kind .

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Very informative with a pleasant bedside manner. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I have had nothing but a good experience since going to Dr Kerr he’s very through in my check ups and always trying to find new ways to save me money,on my out of pocket expense.His nurse Andy is wonderful in helping me get my information to him and helping me with things I don’t understand.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr Kerr takes time to listen to the patient concerns and explains any reasons for medicine changes. He encourages the patient to improve in a caring manner.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

I feel respected and very comfortable with all the staff working with me especially Dr. Kerr. I am very thankful that a friend recommended him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. Kerr was easy to talk with. He offered plenty of time for any questions that I had, and got medication information for me from a prior Eagle visit. He mentioned that my thyroid had become smaller, and I do wish I had commented that the stress in my life is considerably less than when this problem began.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Highly recommend Dr Kerr to type I diabetics. Very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. Good sense of humor and has tremendous empathy for our condition. Dr Kerr has gone the extra mile more times than I can say. If you’re rating had six stars he’d get seven.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Overall good experience-wait time was lengthy from vitals checked until Dr. came in

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

My experience was very good. There were no issues. My doctor was able to provide me with my medication that I needed. Overall the experience with the staff and doctor was very excellent.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Kerr ,his nurse, and all staff members wer couteous, and cheerful. They all made the experience pleasant. Wait time was excellent also; I was taken care of in the appropriate time.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019