Ratings for Dr. Angela E. Brule

I've been seeing Dr. Emmons-Brule for a number of years. Her staff has always been very helpful and accommodating and I've always gotten way more than 5min of her time. She always took as long as she needed to with me. I'm very disappointed and somewhat distressed to have learned her pratice has closed. It's very difficult for me to find doctors I'm comfortable with.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I have always found this doctor to be excellent even if occassionally the wait was long or the staff appeared unconcerned. Only because she discontinued accepting BC/BS did I change doctors. From a list of possible alternate doctors, she helped me select my current physician. My Mother is 93 years old still sees Dr. Brule, and she has provided her with excellent care for the last 10 years or more. As is to be expected, the Staff is always more pleasant, kind and helpful with older patients. And, we middle-aged and young seniors are often not so polite and kind ourselves when we visit our physicians, so we often get what we give. I have never seen Dr. Brule's staff being rude or mean as some others complain.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Brule was extremely unprofessional and insensitive to me during a recent visit. I recently got a procudure done and received results that required a biopsy to be performed. When I called the office to consult with her to get more information, the receptionist was unsympathetic and unhelpful. She said Dr. Brule would call me either that day or the next day. When I got a call back from her the following day, instead of explaining the results to me, she scolded me for having my parent call the office without me giving her a heads up. My parent was extremely concerned about the prospect of me getting a biopsy and having no further information from the doctor. Patients who are not given any information from their doctors tend to panic and worry and rather than sooth them, this doctor told me that there was “no reason to cry myself to death.” This was a really unpleasant experience and I don’t recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Emmons-Brule for years now and she has always been patient with me, provided good medical attention, with a terrific bedside manner. I have always found her staff to be helpful and responsive. I also referred a friend there who had a similar positive experience and was so glad to have found Dr. Brule. She is very caring and a knowledgeable medical professional.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I LOVE DR BRULE SHE IS KIND, CARING AND A GREAT PERSON. I ALWAYS GET A APPT. I NEVER WAIT TO LONG, AND SHE TAKES EXCELLENT CARE OF ME. HER STAFF IS PLEASENT AND I WIL NEVER LEAVE HER CARE.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I just changed PCPs based on my experience with the staff at this office. I received inaccurate information and the office has been closed several times without notice. I also agree with the poster below that the office is poorly maintained and looks dirty. I do NOT trust this practice, primarily based on the staff!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Emmons Brule is very knowledgable and helpful.... unfortunately it is her staff that is the problem. I needed an emergency prescription today, and the woman at the front desk, Celia, was very difficult in helping me, despite my condition. Celia and the other administrative person, Sue, should learn what it is to be in a helping profession. They have little, if any, idea of what it means to offer quality customer service. It is because if these two unhelpful, rude women that I am currently searching for a new PCP.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Staff is rude, place is run down and looks disorganized, Dr. Emmons is very quick to make a diagnosis and seems like she doesn't care. The office is only open 4 days of the week. Overall very displeased with this office.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Emmons is the best. Office staff is always helpful and professional. Dr. E takes time to explain everything and makes referrals to specialist as needed. Very pleased with the quality of care.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr.Brule is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered in the DC Metro area. I have recommended her to all my friends and family that live in this area. It seems as though some people feel that she's not that professional but these are the people more than likely impatient and who look for issues to have in their everyday life.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Angela E. Brule's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1984)