Ratings for Dr. Marlene N. Yacoob

She is an excellent diagnostician and saved my life. Later I found out Dr. Yacoob graduated top of her class. I trust her with my entire family.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Marlene Yacoob is the most caring and sensitive doctor I have ever met in my 55 years. My daughter has anxiety and she is the Only doctor she celes confortable with. Aways take time to listen and explains. I think the statement below must pertain to a different Dr. Yacoob. There is another Dr. Yacoob in Irvine.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Yacoob for about the last 8 years and lately I have noticed the wait has gone from 15 minutes to at least 45, which makes the time she spends with me very short. My biggest problem, however, is the staff who discuss your medical issues loudly and openly in the public waiting area. Worse still, in my latest visit when I had to have my first pap done and was very nervous, she performed the procedure without telling me what or when she was doing something and as a virgin this was extremely disturbing. Afterward, as if this wasn't enough, my mother informed me that the staff blamed me for the hour long wait. I know these are all real people so I try to be understanding but after this I think I'll be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

The Best Primary health doctor, I go to her for the past several years, in 2010 I had seroius health problems, she acted very quickly and referred me to the BEST specialists and lab tests and practically saved my life, she is the nicest, the kindest, the most knowledgeable, and simply the BEST primary doctor that anybody can find, wish her the longest & the happiest life.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

My wife and I are patients of Dr. Marlene Yacoob. Dr. Yacoob is the most sincere and caring doctor we’ve ever met. She is highly knowledgeable, intelligent and takes the time to really listen to her patients needs. Dr. Yacoob also maintains a wonderful staff of professionals and the wait is never more than 10 minutes. 5/5 for all categories.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Yacoob for primary health care for 10 years. As a health care provider myself, I appreciate her intelligence and gentle guidance.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

Dr. Marlene N. Yacoob's Credentials

• Univ Of Western Ontario, Fac Of Med, London, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1991)

• Blue Cross Medicare Select