Ratings for Dr. Darren Poncelet

Dr. Darren has helped me cut my medication down to 25 % of what it was when I first came to see him! My neck injury has been helped enormously, reducing the pain drastically! Dr. Darren is caring, knowledgeable chiropractor. I recommend Dr. Darren Poncelet to all ! Adjustments, as chiropractic work is called now, from Dr. Darren take very little time but give you a lot in return!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Darren has been and continues to be a huge help for my family! Amidst the challenges of active children combined with my own sports Dr. Darren's adjustments and helpful tips have eliminated headaches, back pain and discomfort for my entire family! I strongly recommend the clinic's health and wellness plan, I have been with Dr. Darren for many years

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Darren is amazing! Helped my migraines and had been very easy to see with a hectic schedule. Everyone in the office are very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Having had chronic neck pain and frequent instances of my back going out for many years, since I've been getting regular adjustments by Dr. Darren I haven't had either. They keep me informed about all aspects of my health. I feel that they really care and it's not just a business. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Have seen a few different chiropractors over the last 10 years. By far the best ive been to in service, treatment and actual diagnoses.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Nothing but good things to say in every department! Very positive in helping me reach my goals!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

After more than 30 years sitting at a computer, a friend recommended I see a chiropractor for issues I had been dealing with all my life. I had a bump that was getting worse at the top of my spine, my hands were tingling all the time, and I was not comfortable sitting in hard chairs for very long. Just to name a few. I started seeing Dr. Darren Poncelet and have not regretted one moment. He explains everything, answers my questions, his staff is pleasant and helpful and I am now venturing into other alternative therapies available in his clinic and looking forward to the experience. By the way, my hands no longer tingle, I am sitting straighter, feel better, my bump is straightening out too. It is not a quick process, but I am very happy with where the journey is taking me.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Had such a great experience, great staff, great results!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Very knowledgeable and helpful, staff and practitioners

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Great clinic, friendly staff and practitioners. Doctor Darren Poncelet is incredibly knowledgeable and an expert in his field. Dr. Darren Poncelet is patient focused and oriented. Always a pleasure to visit the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014