Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Kepley

Dr. Robert Kepley is simply the very best. He just completed my husband's second knee replacement. I cannot tell you in so many words just how accomplished this Great Doctor and gentleman is. Many thanks Dr. Kepley.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Kepley was wonderful, surgery was great I had both knees done by him, 2014 and 2015 . I would tell anyone to go there, the staff is more then gracious and kind, and St. Thomas Hospital was great, wonderful bed side manner, very loving and caring

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Kepley is terrific. However, though my Dad and I always said we'd always go to him...one appointment, I went ahead and had a shot of cortizone? in my knee, and he said my knee was shotand I needed a new knee. Trouble is, we got a bill for 680 bucks. Because, after bouncing around from his office to Crystal Clinic and our insurance... Crystal Clinic considers his OFFICE as part of their hospitcal. So, a shot in the knee is considered minor outpatient hospital surgery. No one told me. You can go elsewhere, and it's about 30/60 bucks. So, he was out-of-plan, which is more we pay out of our own pocket. Also, I didn't like his assistant - he was rude.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

IT TOOK NEARLY AN HOUR JUST TO FIND OUT IF I COULD BE SEEN BY THE GOOD DOCTOR ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT HE ONLY TAKES NEW SURGERY CASES ,,BASICALLY HE IS SCARED TO FOLLOW BEHIND ANOTHER DOCTOR,MOST DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND EVER USING A DOCTOR THAT CAN'T EVEN GET A COMPETENT STAFF TO WORK FOR HIM.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

very good Dr. I felt at ease about his expertise and his manner. He listened. Good after care on hip surgery

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr.Kepley is the best. Two knees and a hip for my husband and a new knee for me. Husband was playing golf again in a month..I went back to swimming after three weeks. Every good thing you here about Dr. Kepley is true.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Doctors just don't come any better than Dr Kepley. Compsssion, knowledge, keeps you in the loop, after surgery follow up you name it and the office provides it,

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Very excellent Doctor. Best I have ever encountered in my 76 years.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Robert F. Kepley's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Homeopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)