Ratings for Dr. Elisa Kliman

Dr. Elysa Kliman is friendly, knowledgable and just a lovely person to be around (I never thought I'd say that about a dentist!). I had anxiety about getting fillings and she put me at ease, even while explaining exactly what she was doing. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Kliman is wonderful, kind and gentle and listens to what her patients have to say.She has done such amazing work on my teeth and I continue to recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Great experience! Dr.E.Kliman is a very professional young dentist bringing the freshest skills into her mother's practice (Dr. J. Goodman). I was really impressed by a crown she had done on me. Her smile and the overall welcoming environment her and the staff presented me with, makes me want to certainly come back for further treatments in the future. I have recommended her to many of my own family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013