Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Elahi

After Dr Robert Ames is Dr Elahi Always get great answers, they are all like family and will always do what they can to help

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Best Doctor in Brampton. Very thorough, knowledgeable and personable. Feel like he treats me like he would treat his own family. I've never waited more than 20 minutes. Best doctor I have met so far. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

I wa in a need of a good doctor who can work within my working hours, Dr. Elahi is very approachable, accommodating. His staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Excellent physicians. Knows exactly what to do in a given situation. 10 stars to him

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Dr. Elahi is amazing! Been going to see him for a few years now. He is so patient, kind and is such an expert. I am so lucky to have such a great family doctor. He genuinely cares for his patients. Thank you Dr. Elahi. Martha is also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Dr Elahi is one amazing man I couldn't recommend anyone better nor say anything but good words of him being a person a surgeon and a great family man he loves his family as much as his work He is simply the best ,when I get examined by other Dr's the first thing they ask me is who did your surgery the incision is perfect just like him Dr Elahi thank you for all you have done for me From the bottom of my Heart you were my answer and always will be my hero Wendy Lawson

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

Very thorough and detailed doctor. Haven’t met one like him in over 20 years. Truly a breath of fresh air. Truly an amazing doctor who cares about his patients! Would definitely recommend him !

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Amazing doctor and very thorough. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and knows what he is doing. If your looking for a amazing doctor who is personable, genuine and caring then Dr Omar Elahi is who you should see! Definately recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

The best doctor who seems very knowledgeable and caring. I did not wait more than 10 minutes and he always seems to be on time which I love.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

We have been with Dr. Omar for a couple of years and we absolutely love him. He is very patient, knowledgeable, great sense of homour and spends time with his patients. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone & everyone. Too bad for us that we have to move to a distant city and we will miss seeing him. Doctors like him are rare!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018