Ratings for Dr. Sujatha Manel Lena

I saw this doctor for several years. I first saw her in 1990. She was always kind and very caring towards me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

she lacks up to date knowledge and prescribes unnecessary medications without even considering non-medical therapies. terrible. i wish i never saw her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Awful doctor. After my family doctor referred me to her, it took 5 months to see her (which is not her fault). However, with a wait time that long, I would at least expect a competent physician. Dr. Lena prescribed amphetamine and lorazepam on my second visit- without a formal diagnosis. All I did was fill out a questionnaire. She did not look at report cards or do a proper assessment. Then when I returned and said I can't sleep and wanted a sleeping pill, she had the nerve to call me a drug seeker! I walked out and unfortunately ended up in the emergency room a few days later as my problems grew and grew during the wait time and were not addressed during our short meetings as 90% of them were spent trying to decide what drugs I need. Terrible doctor

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I disagree with the person whom rated before me. She is not a drug pusher, maybe she was trying to help you, but you refused to even listen. Also she always tells you before you leave on how the medication is, side effects, and how to use it. I don't know her husband, but I don't know why a person like that would make such a horrible accusation. Dr. S. Lena is a wonderful day, and a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

This doctor is terrible! Unfortunately, she was the first I ever saw. Right away, she started pushing pills down my throat and because I was so eager to get "well", I listened to her obviously absurd advice. She had NO idea what she's doing. She put me on 3-4 medications without telling me why, just vaguely saying it was for my mood swings. A year later, she tells me she diagnosed me with bipolar disorder. YOU COULDN'T TELL ME THIS A YEAR AGO? then she referred me to her even****tier husband.. avoid both of them at all costs; both of them are pill pushers.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Sujatha Manel Lena's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.