Ratings for Dr. Larry Chow

Dr.Chow has been our family optometrist for many years now. He is personable, attentive and thorough and takes the time to elaborate on his findings. We have been extremely pleased with him wouldn't trust our vision to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Thank You dr Larry - You are a really great,knowledgeable,attentive and warm doctor.Yesterday during the visit You made us feel like we were the only patients of Yours for the entire day.You listened with no rush and explained clearly and thoroughly everything we needed and wanted to know.This kind of care is rarity these days and should never go unmentioned. Danuta and Stanislaw J

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Chow's family office is very bright and welcoming. He is a very respectful and knowledgable and I feel I am in great care under him. I would recommend him to anyone. He always makes time for any questions I have. Thank you Dr. Chow and Staff from Elizabeth T.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013