Ratings for Dr. Ariadna Grigoriu

This is not a doctor. She is a horrible human being. I have read one or two good reviews about her and I cannot actually believe that they are true. May be Dr Grigoriu paid someone to post something good about her for a change. I went to see this doctor at credit valley due to a still birth with my second son. She is so far the most horrific person i have ever met in my life. Zero knowledge in the area and has such a bad attitude towards patients. I could not waste 3 or 4 hours wasting my time to see this person so i got myself transferred to Mount Sinai ( DR Kingdom and Dr Windrim). When you meet the kind , knowledgeable doctors at Mount Sinai you will really regret going to see a person like Adriana Grigoriu. I really hope that she will read these reviews to make her understand what awful things patients have to say about her.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Horrible attitude no respect for patients and time. Had a bad reputation. Left her hospital and patients without notice. Not meant to be a Dr. At the high risk clinic. Had me feeling uneasy. I left crying several times just due to her behaviour. Would not wish anyone to deal with her. Just a nightmare. She has a bad rep but I wanted to give her a chance but all I can say consider yourself warned..

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I had my first visit with her, I am on high risk pregnancy program, and I was shaken. The entire visit I felt I had to be on my toes and battle with her. She was completely insensitive, arrogant, pretty much picking up fights with me, when I am already vulnerable and petrified as is in my state. Yeah, way to go, take your aggression out on pregnant high risk vulnerable women. She may as well go robbing disabled elderly on the street, that's the kind of hero she is. I had a sense she is absolutely clueless. First she tells me she is not specializing in lupus (which is my reason for high risk) and she is asking me what my lupus doctors tell me to do, and when I answer how my lupus has been managed by the past 15 years by 3 specialists, she tells me my lupus doctors are all wrong (wait a minute - so first you say you don't know about lupus, and then you criticize lupus specialists because you know better ?) When I ask her about option for medical leave, she tells me pregnancy is not a disease, and doesn't even want to hear about my health issues and symptoms, and dismisses everything up front. I was told by friendly nurse at another hospital to ask for second opinion, so I'll try that...

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I was one of those patients who had very bad experience with grigoriu during my initial visits. I even wrote a review about it so that others would be aware. But Iam happy to say that she hasn't been the same since then. She was sweet and friendly and answers to your questions to the point. May be she was having a bad day when I met her for my first appointments. I wanted to write this review because it would be a sin not to share my opinion when it's a misunderstanding. She is a nice lady . Happy to see her now.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I am surprised by the negative comments here. I saw Dr. Grigoriu for most of my pregnancy. As a high risk patient, obviously we were worried about our baby, but dr. Grigoriu was knowledgeable and alleviated our fears. She is also very honest, and doesn't sugar coat what is going on. I had a c section with my first, and she respected my need to try for a Vbac this time. She took the time to tell me the risk but assured me of the odds of something going wrong. When it looked like I might go late again, she again took the time to walk me through induction options and wanted to be sure a colleague would be on call who would support my wish for vbac. I had a successful vbac, and she even came to visit us right after birth. The nurses were equally friendly and caring in the high risk clinic. Yes, wait times were an issue at times, but if you take the time to get to know the staff you'll soon learn that medical emergencies do crop up and push appointments back (we are in high risk after all!) and we do have access to free health care. It's going to happen. Just imagine if we didn't, and you couldn't afford care for yourself or your baby. That shouldn't be a reason to discredit a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I am seeing this doctor at credit valley hospital, mississauga. I was 7 minutes early than my appointment yet tgey made me wait for 3 and half hours (Its a high risk pregnency!!!). Feels like the doctor knows nothing. whatever you ask her she has only one answer "its normal". Works by the book only.. dont want to use her brain cells and make a decision. If i knew how to use dopler to check heartbeat of the baby and how to check blood pressure.. i could be a better support to patients than her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I have to say that u am very surprised by all of the negative reviews left here for Dr. Grigoriu. She has been amazing from day one with me, we were sent to her for an emergency appointment after fluid was found in my baby's abdomen. I cried in her office overwhelmed by everything that was going on twice, at twork different visits and reviewed nothing but care, compassion and some tissue. She doesn't sugat coat things which is good, I value that in a doctor as I like to knoe worst case scenario what to expect, but whe needed shows her compassionate side. I always feel that my daughter and I are in good hands when I meet with her. The prognosis for baby is far better than what it looked like when I first met with her, just a little pesky cyst to deal with now. However, that being said, my opinion of her was the same when things looked much worse. I felt the need to comment as I'd read some of these reviews the night before meeting Dr. Grigoriu and will admit I went in expecting to dislike her but was pleasantly surprised! Yes, the wait is long most visits but to receive care you feel confident and secure in while carrying your unborn child to me is more than worth the wait! The nurses and everyone here at rhe high risk clinic are great, and so friendly and compassionate!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Grigoriu is a horrible beyond horrible doctor. She is quick to dismiss concerns or questions. She has yelled at me on two separate visits and actually don't seem to know very much. She has a smug arrogance to her but I think it's to hide her lack of skill and knowledge. What made me loose the most respect for her is she flat out bashed one of her colleagues in the most unprofessional manner to me and when I decided to go with a scheduled c section she then yelled at me you want to end up with a catheter in your abdomen a d and colostomy. As a physician she is required to give all information so patients can give informed consent. Instead she was trying to bully me into following her beliefs. As a health care professional myself she she know a lot better and conduct herself in a more respectable way. I am counting down the days until.i can be transferred out of her care as she is truly a disgrace to the profession. I don't trust her and I think it's a shame she is the high risk doctor. Her staff is a hit and miss. The nurses are kind hearted but not really knowledgeable but they will at least try to help you to the best of their abilities. They are non stop all shift and always keep their Patience.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Horrible doctor I ever saw. Very rude very insensitive.She has no concern for her patients. Simply spends time in the hall chattingt to the staff leaving the patient to waiting in her Ofc. If u have any questions or issues,her true colors will come out. Basically I think it's because of her poor knowledge and seems to cover up with arrogance. But either way stay away from this doctor if you are looking for someone who is caring ,sensitive and knowledgeable. I hope they realize soon otherwise credit valley may lose many patients

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been seeing this doctor at high risk pregnancy ,credit valley mississauga for few months and let me tell you she is by far the worst doctor I ever met . Not interested to answer anything.Not interested to give a little assurance or explanation if we have any trouble or complications. I wonder how she is put in high risk when she has no knowledge even equal to a pharmacist. Frankly please avoid her. Very cold and insensitive.thats not what you are looking for in your high risk pregnancy.stay away please

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017