Ratings for Dr. Yasotha Thayaparen

Unbelievably poor wait times. Plan on at least 1+ hrs after your scheduled appointment to get in. Either poorly organized or the patient's time is deemed much less valuable than maximizing income for the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Thaya is extremely professional, kind and thorough... she truly cares for her patients and is effective and efficient in diagnosis. She is always smiling and willing to understand the patients needs. Would recommend to all! I do agree however that the reception time does seem rushed and at times unhelpful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Front office staff are not warm. Wait time is 20 to 30 minutes. The Dr. should talk more with the patient's and enquire how they feel and about their medicines/tests/referrals if any.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

My whole family sees her and we are very pleased with her as our family doctor. She takes the time to listen and s very helpful. Her staff on the other hand sucks and are a rude bunch of people who need to learn how to talk to people. There are a couple of good ones, but overall great doctor with poor receptionists.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

The wait time is terrible you have to be there at least an HR before seeing someone after your appointment has passed.I feel like I have to inform her on what to do.. I've been seeing her for a long time she never asks how I'm doing health wise I've been brushed off ....She doesn't really seem to care about mental issues you Wai so long to see someone and you feel like you are being rushed out of there after just 5mins I mean I know you have other patients but I feel like I'm just a Number..Find a new family doctor guys ...She seems to care less and less each time ...I guess the more paitents the more you get paid...

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I find this doctor to be very efficient and helpful. She always listens and takes time to understand! Often a wait but this is a great but I think understaffed office! I

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I really like this Dr.but the front office staff are not very polite or helpful and don't seem to be very informed? The minimum wait for any appt I have ever had has been more than 70 mins! Why book people every 10-15 mins knowing they are going to wait a min of 70-90 mins?? Especially sick people?

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

This office is beyond a joke. Average waits I've experienced are more than 45-60 minutes from scheduled appointment time. Waitroom gets overloaded as a result to the point of standing room only. Have never once waited less than 30 minutes after scheduled appointment time. The doctor herself is fine, but not worth the hassle.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

She is the most amazing doctor in the clinic. She knows what she is doing and is very experiencec

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

in comparison with my previous Dr. she is Punctual,Staff was very cooperative,Dr.Takes time to understand my needs.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015