Ratings for Dr. Elissa Cucan

I’ve beeb seeing Dr. E. Cucan for many year now. As a cancer survivor with many other health issues, she’s has been absolutely amazing and has gone the extra mile. She saved my life. If it wasn’t for her help in finding answers, I wouldn’t be here. She is the best doctor I have ever had in over 35 years. I feel blessed.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Cucan is cold, rude and aggressive. She has no compassion or patience when dealing with young infants. The force she uses when holding down infants is extremely concerning and very unprofessional. I am shocked and disappointed in my 1st time meeting with Dr.Cucan. She needs to work on her social skills as well as her compassion and professionalism towards her patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I have complete confidence in Dr. Cucan, she listens and tries to find solution to our problems. She is also very receptive to demands and does not hesitate to refer if necessary. I would not change her for anything.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

We have been patients for a few years now and I find her very cold and dismissive. Makes very unprofessional comments and keeps messing up prescriptions that are fairly straight forward. I have little to no faith left in her. Been trying to find a new doctor but it’s extremely hard in orleans. Only benefit to this clinic is the weekend walk in clinic and the fact that she is very punctual. If you can get into this clinic, try to get a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

She is an amazing doctor and treats you with expert professionalism. She has helped with skincare issues, back issues, concussion etc etc. I am extremely lucky to have this highly competent nurturing and caring doctor to help me and my family

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I’m no longer afraid of going to the doctor. Before Dr Cucan I would avoid going to the doctor and suffered in silence. She is knowledgeable, actively listens, asks my thoughts, she truly cares about her patients. I am always confident I’ve received the best care possible when I leave her office.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

In the beginning she was great! But, ever since she has opened up her practice it is nearly impossible to be seen! With both my older children that had strep they expected us to wait five days to be seen! And with our newborn it is nearly impossible to get our calls answered and messages are never answered. We were instructed by the hospital to get him weighed in and she seems to not have time even though she has taken on our son.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I waited 6 months for an appointment with Dr. Cucan, after a referral from my family doctor to see her for a dermatological issue. After explaining all the extensive ways including topical and oral treatments I had tried over the past 2 decades. She barely listened and dismissed me back to my doctor to go wait another year on a referral list for another doctor because she refused to help me find solutions. I found her dismissive and cold. She had clearly made a decision about my request before I even entered her office and despite offering feasible solutions to the problems she mentioned she firmly cling to her preconceived idea and even lectured me about my doctors use of her services as though I was somehow abusing her clinic. The entire meeting left me really disappointed and feeling ashamed like a scolded child. Reading her other reviews of seems like she is a great family doctor, but as someone referred to her for her dermatology specialty I was treated as a nuisance.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Cucan saved my life. She is one of the best doctors I've met. Punctual. Finds solutions. Listens cares. I wouldn't have made it through my health battles without her. I've battled cancer and know great care. She is the finest doctor there is. Feeling blessed to have met her. Her care and standards far exceed any doctor I have had and I've seen over 100 in my almost 60 years.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr a Cucan is knowledgeable & activity listens. Give medical options and makes me feel confident I am receiving the best medical care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017