Ratings for Dr. Elissa Cucan

I waited 6 months for an appointment with Dr. Cucan, after a referral from my family doctor to see her for a dermatological issue. After explaining all the extensive ways including topical and oral treatments I had tried over the past 2 decades. She barely listened and dismissed me back to my doctor to go wait another year on a referral list for another doctor because she refused to help me find solutions. I found her dismissive and cold. She had clearly made a decision about my request before I even entered her office and despite offering feasible solutions to the problems she mentioned she firmly cling to her preconceived idea and even lectured me about my doctors use of her services as though I was somehow abusing her clinic. The entire meeting left me really disappointed and feeling ashamed like a scolded child. Reading her other reviews of seems like she is a great family doctor, but as someone referred to her for her dermatology specialty I was treated as a nuisance.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Cucan saved my life. She is one of the best doctors I've met. Punctual. Finds solutions. Listens cares. I wouldn't have made it through my health battles without her. I've battled cancer and know great care. She is the finest doctor there is. Feeling blessed to have met her. Her care and standards far exceed any doctor I have had and I've seen over 100 in my almost 60 years.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr a Cucan is knowledgeable & activity listens. Give medical options and makes me feel confident I am receiving the best medical care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr Cucan is to the point and on time! I rarely ever have to wait in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr.Cucan is incredible! She truly care's about her patients. She is also very knowledgeable. She an excellent doctor. I'm lucky to have her as my doctor. She also very good with my baby girl.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Cucan is a great family doctor, that is avaliable for her patients. She take the time to explain test results gives option with medication and without medication . She put her patients in charge of their health with the information, knowledge with medical options with the pros and cons of each option.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

This clinic is excellent, Dr Cucan the Best family doctor I ever had, I have a very complex medical history she always listen, does research on treatments and medication with you. I trust her more then my different specialists they only are concern with their specialty that can cause issues with other health problems , where Dr. Cucan treats the whole you and looks at everything to give you the best options. I am happy and lucky to have a her as my doctor, who truly cares.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Cucan is the perfect doctor if you want the answers, I have been a patient of hers for almost 3 years. She will not beat around the bush and be upfront with her diagnosis. She is a very efficient doctor, she listens to what you have to say and will decide rather quickly on her method of treatment. Doctors appoinments are quick which is perfect for people like me. She is very passionate about her profession and you can tell it by her confidence. Ignore that negative comments because they are looking for a doctor who will hold their hand through everything even when it is not needed. If you want an upfront doctor who won't beat around the bush and treat you efficiently then Dr. Cucan is perfect for you!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I find her rude. The first thing she says to me when she comes in the room "Why are you here for". Not even a "hi", "how are you". I don't have a good relationship for her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Exceptional Family Doctor. Dr Cucan has been my family doctor for the past 2 years. Initially I wasn't sure about a young doctor as I have had older more experienced doctors previously. Dr Cucan proved me wrong. She is not only polite, kind, and caring. She is also very knowledgeable. When she isn't sure of something, she will not hesitate to refer me to a specialist. She is honest and will not hide any assumptions or truth. After my test results returned, Dr Cucan took her time to call me and even provided me her cell phone number to call her anytime. She is an excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017