Ratings for Dr. Firouzeh Niakosari

My family doctor was concerned about a mole on my back and sent me to a Richmond Hill dermatologist who measured the mole and told me to come back in 4 months so she can re-measure it to see if it had grown. Four months later, she said it had not grown so she was not concerned. I asked my family doctor to refer me to another dermatologist as I was still a bit concerned. She sent me to Dr. Niakosari who immediately did a biopsy on the mole and sent it to a pathologist. I had the starting of a very small melanoma. Dr Brandt (who works with Dr. Niakosari) did another incision which required 7 stitches to remove a larger portion of the skin surrounding the mole. It was again sent to the pathologist who determined that it was 99.9% completely removed. If it was not for Dr Niakosari the melanoma would have spread but, she caught it in its very earliest stages (I am so great full to her). I have since recommended my sister have her family doctor refer her to se Dr Niakosari to check her mole on her back.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Niakosari was excellent...knowledgeable, punctual, friendly, thorough , very reassuring A top notch Doctor. Answered all my questions after a thorough exam. I highly recommend her. Rebecca, her receptionist, was also great.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I met with 2 specialist before seeing Dr Niakosari. They misdiagnosed my problem. She was the one that took the time to find out what was wrong and help me with the subsequent treatment

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr Niakosari and her staff were very professional and supportive,and I was very happy with the treatment provided. Dr Niakosari has a very gentle and caring manner, which I greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016