Ratings for Dr. Mario Penta

Have had 3 different ops and consults with Dr Penta and cannot praise him highly enough. His knowledge,friendliness and professionalism makes a tough time as enjoyable as possible. His support staff and always friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Over three appointments spent a total of 6 minutes with him. He didnt even look at the static MRI he sent me for. He didn't find a cause to my knee pain. He said arthroscopy wouldn't help. A second opinion revealed patella maltracking with a dynamic CT. How did Penta miss this?

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

He is a great teacher and certainly has excellent understanding of his field.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

What a delightful young man. So friendly, polite and fully informative regarding my condition. I felt totally at ease during the consultation and I would have nothing but good words to say about him. I am looking forward to my surgery with great confidence.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr Penta in my first visit only spent 5 minutes with me did not explain anything I ask a question about my shoulder and said my referral was for only one shoulder did not give me time to ask a question he did not even loock at me when I spoked to him. not recommend if you are looking for a friendly doctor with time

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

dr Penta was rude talked over me did not listen to me or answer any of my questions was not prepared for my appointment

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

did my ACL reconstruction ! very happy , highly recommend !

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013