Ratings for Dr. Solomon Ugabi

I try very hard not to go to him and I have some serious issues. He just does not care. Liza is gone now...a fantastic receptionist. This dr. Has had an unbelievable women working for him. He has little respect or regard for women

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I am not a big fan of him because he is black and should be working for me because i am white. WHITE POWER

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr Ugabi is the worst Dr I have ever come across. My Dad went to him with a complaint, and he sent him home. He went back to him with the same complaint and my Dad asked for a scan, and come to find out he had cancer. He has the worse bedside manner and should not be a Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have found Dr Ugabi very pleasant and professional. Clean rooms and great staff. Very fortunate to have a doctor today . And all my family members go and all positive things to say.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dr. Ugabi. I found him funny and approachable. I saw him through the after-hours clinic but would be pleased to have him as my family doctor. I also found his admin assistant wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Ugabi might be a great doctor, but his personality varies from friendly, jovial, and attentive to self-righteous, condescending, inattentive, angry and intimidating. He could use a course in anger management, and sensitivity training might be order too.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Very forgetful about doing things and referrals. Gets upset very quickly and you just sit there while he is on computer and you feel like you have to wait for permission to speak. Takes months to do out a simple form and is annoyed when you have ask again and again about it. Will only deal with one issue and makes you return. I feel intimidated and insignificant when in is presence but when I first visited him he was not like this but very nice and seemed like he cared. What happened?

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Even with nobody else in the waiting room he would only discuss one issue, saying I'd have to make another appt. Always had his back to me typing away on his computer. Left there could'nt be happier.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

When I first started with Dr U, I thought he was very kind and pleasant but when I developed a health issue that changed. He was uncaring, dismissive, pushed pills and did not want to do referrals. During a visit, he spends more time with his computer than me and I always get the feeling that I am wasting his time. Thanks God for physio therapist who pushed for more tests and I am finally (after 2.5 yrs) getting to a specialist. Stay away from this doctor - if I could get on the list for a new dr I would. Only doctor I know that has religious artwork and music in his waiting room. The only staff that remains consistent is his wfe.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

My family has this man as a Dr he is all about giving out pills instead of sending you for tests. Yes he can be greatious but his Dr skills are not so great. It's pretty disappointing to know you have to go to a Dr when he will just give you a prescription for drugs and nothing else gets done Hmmmm I wonder what he did in the UK

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015