Ratings for Dr. Solomon Ugabi

Dr ugabe refused to do blood work I asked for regarding cancer. I had cancer in 1997 and it should be checked..stage 4 bowel cancer..my brother and I dropped a quick amount of weight. SHOCKING! In 2013 I was in I/c cardiac unit..serious..after two weeks I was to go this doctor. I'm female. He brushed everything off..didn't care ..to this day he has never never checked my heart or blood pressure...after years he still knows nothing about my health..I've been ill 9 years.. I was anxiety filled and in distress at my last visit...he made things worse by lecturing me, arguing. What a nightmare...you can easily die...he really doesn't give a dam!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Ugabi has worked patiently with me to drop off so much weight. I am much better in my health since he became my Doctor. All his staff are wonderful. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I am pleased with the Doctor. He does his job very thoroughly. He is hard working

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

When my whole family started with this doctor, he was kind. Patient. But....instead of sending me for tests, he gave me a medication that almost killed me. When I saw him after I stopped taking it, he yelled at me. Since then, unless my husband is with me in the room...he's condescending, and self righteous. Like everything was my fault. He treated my elderly parents in the same manner. Actually lecturing my father and then raising his voice at him in a room full of waiting patients. He's all about the pills...and NOTHING about finding the root of the problem! I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Ugabi has come along way since his opening. However I believe he needs a steady secretary in his office. One leaves one comes in. This to me sends red flags on the type of office he has. I believe from what I've seen and heard may have to do with his wife. Maybe they should look at the results and he so kinday advise his wife to step back. They don't answer the phone when you call and when a message is left there's nevery a call back. Why is this.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I try very hard not to go to him and I have some serious issues. He just does not care. Liza is gone now...a fantastic receptionist. This dr. Has had an unbelievable women working for him. He has little respect or regard for women

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Ugabi is the worst Dr I have ever come across. My Dad went to him with a complaint, and he sent him home. He went back to him with the same complaint and my Dad asked for a scan, and come to find out he had cancer. He has the worse bedside manner and should not be a Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have found Dr Ugabi very pleasant and professional. Clean rooms and great staff. Very fortunate to have a doctor today . And all my family members go and all positive things to say.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dr. Ugabi. I found him funny and approachable. I saw him through the after-hours clinic but would be pleased to have him as my family doctor. I also found his admin assistant wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Ugabi might be a great doctor, but his personality varies from friendly, jovial, and attentive to self-righteous, condescending, inattentive, angry and intimidating. He could use a course in anger management, and sensitivity training might be order too.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016