Ratings for Dr. Solomon Ugabi

I would recommend Dr Ugabi to my friends any time only He is not taking on any more patients. My mother was his patient until she passed last week. He treated her with so much compassion. He did all he could do as a doctor. He referred her to every specialist that needed to see her and timely. His staff are so professional and kind. His office always clean. What more can i say, Dr Ugabi is the best. My mother requested I take her to him to express her gratitude before she passed which I did. She gave him a big hug and could not stop saying thank you to him. I agree with the previous writer please stop being nasty and be grateful you have a very good doctor. And yes stop being racist to Dr Ugabi.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I came to dr Ugabi using a walking stick. He has managed my illness so knowledgeably that I now walk without a stick. And the staff are always help. I am Canadian white and this black dr is excellent .Stop being racist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

If I could rate this place less than 1, I would. Ugabi is a greedy pill pusher and should not be a doctor. Maybe there was once a time where he had a passion for helping people but that time is CLEARLY long gone. He is condescending and not very knowledgeable. I would rather be without a doctor than go back there. His receptionist is also terrible. The first one that he had was excellent. But that was it. Also, who makes people make an appointment to talk to a nurse about getting your kids immunization record. JUST CLICK PRINT. Every swipe of that medicare is another bill to the province so he is getting paid TWICE. Horrible, greedy people with church music playing and jesus pamphlets in the waiting rooms. How ironic.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I am thankful for my doctor. He is experienced and knowledgeable. The staff are all wonderful. We as a family have him as our doctor. The children love him

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Very bad doctor... If you have appointment in the morning - you have to wait this doctor 20-30 minutes, because he always late. As a doctor he's very unhelpful. Doesn't want to send to the specialists even when it's really needed. Doesn't know simple things about the treatments. I give him zero stars!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I think it's a said situation for Dr Office that only has a phone with voice mail on certain times . Then you leave several messages they never call back. I think it's about time that this Dr be reported or have some kind of survey done on him. No response and no permanent staff .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr ugabe refused to do blood work I asked for regarding cancer. I had cancer in 1997 and it should be checked..stage 4 bowel cancer..my brother and I dropped a quick amount of weight. SHOCKING! In 2013 I was in I/c cardiac unit..serious..after two weeks I was to go this doctor. I'm female. He brushed everything off..didn't care ..to this day he has never never checked my heart or blood pressure...after years he still knows nothing about my health..I've been ill 9 years.. I was anxiety filled and in distress at my last visit...he made things worse by lecturing me, arguing. What a nightmare...you can easily die...he really doesn't give a dam!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Ugabi has worked patiently with me to drop off so much weight. I am much better in my health since he became my Doctor. All his staff are wonderful. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I am pleased with the Doctor. He does his job very thoroughly. He is hard working

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

When my whole family started with this doctor, he was kind. Patient. But....instead of sending me for tests, he gave me a medication that almost killed me. When I saw him after I stopped taking it, he yelled at me. Since then, unless my husband is with me in the room...he's condescending, and self righteous. Like everything was my fault. He treated my elderly parents in the same manner. Actually lecturing my father and then raising his voice at him in a room full of waiting patients. He's all about the pills...and NOTHING about finding the root of the problem! I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016