You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Solomon Ugabi

Dr Ugabi is the worst Dr I have ever come across. My Dad went to him with a complaint, and he sent him home. He went back to him with the same complaint and my Dad asked for a scan, and come to find out he had cancer. He has the worse bedside manner and should not be a Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have found Dr Ugabi very pleasant and professional. Clean rooms and great staff. Very fortunate to have a doctor today . And all my family members go and all positive things to say.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dr. Ugabi. I found him funny and approachable. I saw him through the after-hours clinic but would be pleased to have him as my family doctor. I also found his admin assistant wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Ugabi might be a great doctor, but his personality varies from friendly, jovial, and attentive to self-righteous, condescending, inattentive, angry and intimidating. He could use a course in anger management, and sensitivity training might be order too.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Very forgetful about doing things and referrals. Gets upset very quickly and you just sit there while he is on computer and you feel like you have to wait for permission to speak. Takes months to do out a simple form and is annoyed when you have ask again and again about it. Will only deal with one issue and makes you return. I feel intimidated and insignificant when in is presence but when I first visited him he was not like this but very nice and seemed like he cared. What happened?

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Even with nobody else in the waiting room he would only discuss one issue, saying I'd have to make another appt. Always had his back to me typing away on his computer. Left there could'nt be happier.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

When I first started with Dr U, I thought he was very kind and pleasant but when I developed a health issue that changed. He was uncaring, dismissive, pushed pills and did not want to do referrals. During a visit, he spends more time with his computer than me and I always get the feeling that I am wasting his time. Thanks God for physio therapist who pushed for more tests and I am finally (after 2.5 yrs) getting to a specialist. Stay away from this doctor - if I could get on the list for a new dr I would. Only doctor I know that has religious artwork and music in his waiting room. The only staff that remains consistent is his wfe.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

My family has this man as a Dr he is all about giving out pills instead of sending you for tests. Yes he can be greatious but his Dr skills are not so great. It's pretty disappointing to know you have to go to a Dr when he will just give you a prescription for drugs and nothing else gets done Hmmmm I wonder what he did in the UK

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I would never recommend this Dr. to a friend or family member. He is unable or unwilling to discuss your concerns and when questions are asked he dismisses them or thinks you are challenging him when you are only trying to participate in your health care. I don't feel confident that if I had a serious health issue arise I would be receiving the best care.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Solomon Ugabi's Credentials

Assurant

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ugabi is the worst Dr I have ever come across. My Dad went to him with a complaint, and he sent him home. He went back to him with the same complaint and my ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr Ugabi very pleasant and professional. Clean rooms and great staff. Very fortunate to have a doctor today . And all my family members go and all..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dr. Ugabi. I found him funny and approachable. I saw him through the after-hours clinic but would be pleased to have him as my fami..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ugabi might be a great doctor, but his personality varies from friendly, jovial, and attentive to self-righteous, condescending, inattentive, angry and inti..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Very forgetful about doing things and referrals. Gets upset very quickly and you just sit there while he is on computer and you feel like you have to wait for ..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Even with nobody else in the waiting room he would only discuss one issue, saying I'd have to make another appt. Always had his back to me typing away on his c..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "When I first started with Dr U, I thought he was very kind and pleasant but when I developed a health issue that changed. He was uncaring, dismissive, pushed p..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My family has this man as a Dr he is all about giving out pills instead of sending you for tests. Yes he can be greatious but his Dr skills are not so great. I..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very caring man. I find it easy to discuss my addiction and troubles with him. He doesn't judge and does everything he can to help. Full stars. :)"

May 6, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend this Dr. to a friend or family member. He is unable or unwilling to discuss your concerns and when questions are asked he dismisses them..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr ugabe is so smart and knowledgeable. He explains things well to me. He is funny! He is taking my health seriously as I have several chronic health problem..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to visit Dr. Ugabi for several different medical problems over the past year and have always found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. He..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Zero stars from this guy... rude and ignorant...wouldn't take my pet to him...he has never offered to even take blood pressure ...done with this patronizing h..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Positive experience... Very kind...have Read some of the previous comments they sound quite harsh I think with every human interaction it takes time to get to k..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I have ever had... Compassionate, knowledgeable..... And great with kids.....feel so blessed to be his patient. SG "

March 10, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "No eye contact with me . all I see is the back of his white coat as he frantically types on keyboard.. Very ignorant and hates paperwork ..Im moving on somehow..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. ". I think he may be ok for a outdoor but for Medical Practice I don't think! He has no idea of processes or the say things are done In Canada, Perhaps he is way..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I would rather die than go to him. He stands at computer. Has never discussed reports with me to help me. Chronic illnesses..he couldn't care less. I think ..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "To report him, call 849-5050 as I am! Need to find a doctor that cares! He gets NO stars from me!!"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very good doctor,i have no complaints,my wife and 2 kids have been on the doctor list for at least 7 years,looking for a doctor,he took us as his patients,even ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "well i no longer have Dr. Ugabi as my doctor as my own choice ..What kind of doctor doesnt have files on board when power outages and i have tried for over 1 yr..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What a great doctor. He's always so kind to me. I never have to wait when I have an appointment. His receptionist, Dominique is also wonderful. All around grea..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "What a horrible doctor. God awful. Hates women. Just an overall, condescending moron. Unsure how he became a doctor. I'd sooner die of some horrible disease, th..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "RUDE_ RUDE_ RUDE Doctor. No words can explain this man. He sure doesn't care about patient's."

September 24, 2014