Ratings for Dr. Solomon Ugabi

What is the point of having a receptionist if no one answers the phone... It will take you a week just to get an appointment to get a prescription refill. Horrible service!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

It seems like Dr Ugabi cares more about making money than the care of his patients. you can never mention more than one issue at a time even if you feel they are related. I suppose the more times they swipe your medicare card the more they get paid. Not everyone can take time off work for all of these appointments. . I agree with the person below he makes you feel like an idot when you speak to him about a problem. My daughter came out of there more than once in tears. oh and worse of all his staff never ever answers the phones I have tried for weeks to get through to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Ugabi has a way of making me feel uncomfortable in his presence. He has a holier-than-thou attitude about him. He never explains test results, just says that everything looks ok. He seems married to his computer, rarely makes eye contact and pumps out my next prescription. He never weighs me or takes my blood pressure, I was chastised for attempting to supply him with information about me from the chart of my former doctor, info that he would not have on me. I don't feel that a doctor's office is the place to promote his religious beliefs. Very dissatisfied with Dr. Ugabi's performance as a professional.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very long waiting time in order to get an appointment with Dr. Ugabi. You can call several days in a row and get an answering machine. Dr. Ugabi might be extremely rude depends on his mood and what you are asking him for. You will be charged about $50 for most of the documents like immunization and so on. Doesn't care about his patients, he makes you feel more anxious then before visiting him. He makes decisions for you, even though it is your body and you want to be a part of decision - making process. If you don,t agree or try to argue , you will be asked to find another family doctor. I wish to, but we don't have a lot of choice in NB. Very sad.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I had a heart attack, blood pressure crash in ambulance in 2013. Not once did he tell me my prognosis..just waved his hand in the air..couldn't care less. I'm a cardiac patient..high risk heart stroke..I'm without a doc..my choice. He barely helped me and neglected over four years to give me feedback from specialists reports..totally in the dark except my own record keeping. God help women with cardiac issues..he is negligent in heart care. Wish I had never met him!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Ugabi is the worst Doctor I have ever encountered. He makes me feel like a child every time I have an appointment to see him. He is rude, condescending, belittling, I could go on and on. He never leaves his computer when you have an appointment. He just stands there typing. God forbid you ask him to fill out paperwork required for your work. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. He has a new secretary every time I go there which is not comforting. Dr. Ugabi does not even deserve a rating.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

very rude"doctor", very impatient, he does not show a little respect to women. donnot go there.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I would recommend Dr Ugabi to my friends any time only He is not taking on any more patients. My mother was his patient until she passed last week. He treated her with so much compassion. He did all he could do as a doctor. He referred her to every specialist that needed to see her and timely. His staff are so professional and kind. His office always clean. What more can i say, Dr Ugabi is the best. My mother requested I take her to him to express her gratitude before she passed which I did. She gave him a big hug and could not stop saying thank you to him. I agree with the previous writer please stop being nasty and be grateful you have a very good doctor. And yes stop being racist to Dr Ugabi.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I came to dr Ugabi using a walking stick. He has managed my illness so knowledgeably that I now walk without a stick. And the staff are always help. I am Canadian white and this black dr is excellent .Stop being racist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

If I could rate this place less than 1, I would. Ugabi is a greedy pill pusher and should not be a doctor. Maybe there was once a time where he had a passion for helping people but that time is CLEARLY long gone. He is condescending and not very knowledgeable. I would rather be without a doctor than go back there. His receptionist is also terrible. The first one that he had was excellent. But that was it. Also, who makes people make an appointment to talk to a nurse about getting your kids immunization record. JUST CLICK PRINT. Every swipe of that medicare is another bill to the province so he is getting paid TWICE. Horrible, greedy people with church music playing and jesus pamphlets in the waiting rooms. How ironic.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017