Ratings for Dr. Shameer Kamani

Worse experience ever! Dr. Shameer was my dr. I went there for an exam. First time visit. I went in not expecting to get treatment as i have no issues with my back or anything. I just won a free treatment so i thought ill go to see if there might be anything i can learn fr it. I told him my history and only had a recent sore foot fr running past few weeks. So suprisingly he says ill adjust your ankle. He kept askinc if i had any prior injuries because of my foot being sore I responded no. He then continues to ask again did you have any recent injuries..i said no.. He continues to ask again and again. Trying to look for something that was not there. He adjusted my wrists as well.which i could not carry anything and was in pain and still am. He then starts feeling around my back. Says theres a spasm, immediately tells me to lay down and he will fix it. I wasn't sure what he was going to do, he did not tell me what or how he was going to do it or explain anything to me. I had no idea what to expect. He then says he adjusted my back. He put me on both sides of body and sort of body checked me. It was painful. Im still in pain this was over a week ago and i told him how i was feeling and he pretended to act likd he didnt know what i was talking about saying he did nothing wrong. I said im in pain im hurt you did something i was not in this shape when i came in. Im a healthy young person in my 30's had np injuries what so ever. He had no buisness doing adjustments on me. I figured because he seemed to know what he was doing what harm could it do? Alot thats the anwser. He then denies doing any harm and dismisses me as a client. I asked him to at least do something to help with the pain in my arms and back. So he puts me in a office puts a ultrasound treatment on my forearms for like 2 mins and a hot pack on my back for 5 and telld me thats all he can do for me. He was so unprofessional and uncaring. I went to another chiropractor where they did xrays and said they don't do anything until xrays are back. I got them back and where he worked on my back thats where the issue now are. There was no issues before and am now in pain, im having trouble sleeping i can't sit for long periods and my arms are still aching. I asked him to write out what he did to me and which parts of back he adjusted. The letter was not clear and he did not want to go over anything with me. Just dismissed me and was not rude on how he handled thd complaint. Im very much in disgust on how this dr. Treated me and false findings. Saying i also had a limp and i was not alligned. I went and got xrays theres no problem with my hips which he said were not aligned. This Dr. is bad news stay away. He obviously is looking for clients and has no remorse or would take no responsibilty for his actions. No matter what he does. Causing more harm then good!!!! Bad chiropractor and owner of this place!!! Will be making sure to file a complaint with the CCA.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

great ciro, treated my carpal tunnel without surgery

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr Kamani was very helpful treating my back injury. my back haven't felt this good in years. will have late appointment to treat me, which was helpful with my job. he is passionate with caring for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Excellent doctor, I had several sport injuries in the past from playing basketball, skating, boxing. Dr. Shemeer happens to play all of these sports, not only did he treat my injuries, but he also taught me how to train and not get injured again. I was involved in a motor vehicle collision, didn't know my rights and what to do as an unexperienced driver. He made the claim to MPI for me, and taught me what to do. Extraordinaire.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Great Chiropractor. Saw Dr. Kamani for almost a year. Very knowledgeable and patient. Will stay late to accommodate you. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Staff is great, but secretaries seem to come and go. I never feel rushed and feel that he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013