Ratings for Dr. Angus Gray

Thankyou to yourself and Rosemary for putting up with my endless questions.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr gray is the most incredible dr we have ever dealt with. He is kind, patient and caring not to mention a complete genius in his field. He changed or sons life with his expertise and we will always gold him in the highest esteem. I wouldn't consider seeing anyone else on the planet for pediatric orthopedics. Drv gray is one of those rare gems of a dr who manages to combine brilliance with humility and relatability. We also absolutely love rosemary his wonderful secretary who is understandably protective of dr grays time. Dr gray is the very best there is.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

My experience with Dr Gray was fantastic, he was a positive, polite, comforting doctor. When i had surgery i had confidence in him as he always gave me a positive attitude on the outcome of my surgery. Overall he was a fantastic doctor and i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

My child waited 4 months to see Dr Gray. He was very aloof, cold, rushed and impersonal. He said surgery is required and he wants to see my child again before the end of the month (2 weeks left) Check your calendar Dr! Can't get in till NEXT YEAR! Receptionist has god complex....not nice at all! Dr should have made sure my child (any child) was booked in for the follow up appointment HIMSELF; he knows it's impossible to get in. How hard will it be to see him after surgery? Anyway, that has been our experience...so far.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr Gray. He is the one doctor who takes time to explain exactly what is involved in the surgery or treatment involved. So some times he may run a little late, he is a surgeon who may be called upon to perform emergency surgery when he is on call - these are things beyond his control. I find him to be an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

What a pleasure to find a polite, knowledgable , approachable and clinically excellent specialist. A welcome change from the stuffy old school distant superiority of a Harley St surgeon in London. A positive experience. All questions and concerns covered in a casual yet professional manner. Consult was not rushed and clerical and radiology support punctual and entirely professional.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have been taking my son to see him for years. He has always been very nice and has a wealth of knowledge. We travel hours to see him and will continue to do so. He is great with kids and even waited for us to have X-rays done. Always a pleasure to see him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

A pediatric doctor should try to run on time as it is very difficult to keep a toddler entertained for over an hour. Snooty receptionists got angry that I couldn't keep my son quiet anymore in cramped waiting room. Took son out for walk,so not to bother cranky receptionists, was just outside the office and then doctor took somebody else after us instead of trying to locate us. No apology from doctor as I ran in when I saw him take another patient.Typical specialist with god complex that thinks it's OK to keep everybody waiting to see him. Don't see how hard it is to keep appointments on time. Dr was quite good apart from all that.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013