Ratings for Dr. Lillian Seropian

When I found out I was pregnant I immediately switched Drs and am so thankful that I did. Dr Seropian is hands on, knowledgeable, punctual and just plain amazing. I always felt that I was given more than adequate attention. Appointments were always on time and the staff were great as well. I am also very thankful that by chance she was on call the night I went into labour and she was there to deliver my son. She took charge and made sure everyone was properly taken care of. It’s so rewarding to finally find a Dr that I can trust (she’s also always in good spirits :) )

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Seropian for over 20 yrs. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and understanding. She is very easy to talk to and always makes time to listen to your questions or concerns. Where gynecologists are concerned, she is usually punctual.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Worst doctor ever... The worst experience i ever had. She didnt want to deliver my twins because she didnt feel i was having strong contractions even thou i was on morphine. I was bleeding heavily, i was leaking amniotic water but to her she didnt feel i was in pain. Once she finally decided to go on with my c-section, i could feel every step of the procedure, and she forgot about my umbilical hernia... Anyway, im due very soon and i told my doctor if i go in and its her i rather stay in pain than having her touching me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017