Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Tortora

been with Peter Tortora for years.. would look no where else for a better Doctor. Yes I am satisfied, but understand it is a changing world out there. Doctors are over worked and yes under paid when you consider all they have to do that they are not paid for..like fight with insurance companies on your behalf.. Peter will go the distance and is truly keeping your good health in mind. Yes, some times you have to waitin the waiting room a bit but get over it the wait is worth it. At the end of the day I am happy and sure you will

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

My wife and I have been going to him for 11 years and both agree his is the best doctor we have ever had (we're 50 yrs old). Enough said.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I found Dr. Tortora to be a very professional, knowledgable and kind doctor. He gives my elderly parents excellent and personal care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

very personable and knowledgeable, i've seen him twice and he was punctual both times.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

he is there when you need him..down right cares.Worth making a long term relationship with. Office is always bussy, expect a long wait if it is a rush appoitment, but this doctor could save you life, so consider this if you wait to long..one of a kind..my kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Very knowledgeable. Up on all the latest in medicine. Our experience has been very positive.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Very rude and unreasonable with me. Didn't return my calls, then berated me for not speaking with him before making an appointment for my mother.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Peter C. Tortora's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1985)