Ratings for Dr. Kieran Ayre

I attended this doctor for counseling. He gave me an initial evaluation.I thought it was strange that he doesn't accept insurance,so all cost we're out of pocket. He then assigned me to one of his associates. I didn't go here for substance abuse but I was given an evaluation for substance abuse. I do not use drugs and rarely drink maybe about twice a month. His associate then recommended I seek further counseling. In my opinion they are not helpful it's just about money typical .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I find Dr Ayre to not only be very knowledgeable, but patient and kind. He has wonderful alternative ideas to those who don't "fit" the 12 Step mold. I really benefit from the individually tailored program he and I have come up with. It works with my schedule and of course, helps focus n my issues, helping me get to a better place. Dr. Ayre, as well as all of his staff, genuinely care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Helpful and professional. Provided a different approach from other programs I explored.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Wonderful experience. Very helpful and professional approach. We were very pleased with the outcome

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Excellent resource if you are serious about wanting help

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Tries to change whole household, not just issue at hand. Very demanding and enforcing. No leeway. Not good character. Not sociable when greeted. Treat patients as lesser than.

Submitted December 18, 2015