Ratings for Dr. Kieran Ayre

100 days sober today thanks to Dr. Ayre's program. Doing well, taking back my life, doing much better with my family and not a single AA meeting. Love the fact that Dr. Ayre appreciates that not everyone is a 12 stepper. I'm thrilled with my progress and appreciate what Dr. Ayre has done to help be battle my demons!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I attended an evaluation with Dr. Ayre at the order of the courts. My wife accused me of have a drug problem and I was ordered to undergo an evaluation in order to be able to see my kids. While I was not happy to have to do this, I found Dr. Ayre very fair and understanding. He didn't just take my wife's word as gospel and took the time to hear and understand where I was coming from. My summary: Divorce sucks, the evaluations were tedious and draining but Ayre was a stand up guy. Very Fair and Impartial

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have attended Dr. Ayre's Professional's and Executives group for the past 4 months and find it a beneficial forum to discuss my issues. I have tried other IOP programs in the past and have not felt comfortable with the large groups and the characters one finds in those programs. At Ayre Counseling I found an upscale environment and clientele. Very different approach from many other programs I have tried. It was a perfect fit for me. I am sober 100 days.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

This week I celebrated one year of sobriety. I am thankful to Dr. Ayre and his team for helping me get there. Before this program I had never been able to get more than 60 days sober. This program helped me more than any other and gave me hope that I can do it without AA. I am so appreciative for what has happened in the past year. Words cannot express how my life has changed and improved.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I attended this doctor for counseling. He gave me an initial evaluation.I thought it was strange that he doesn't accept insurance,so all cost we're out of pocket. He then assigned me to one of his associates. I didn't go here for substance abuse but I was given an evaluation for substance abuse. I do not use drugs and rarely drink maybe about twice a month. His associate then recommended I seek further counseling. In my opinion they are not helpful it's just about money typical .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I find Dr Ayre to not only be very knowledgeable, but patient and kind. He has wonderful alternative ideas to those who don't "fit" the 12 Step mold. I really benefit from the individually tailored program he and I have come up with. It works with my schedule and of course, helps focus n my issues, helping me get to a better place. Dr. Ayre, as well as all of his staff, genuinely care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Helpful and professional. Provided a different approach from other programs I explored.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Wonderful experience. Very helpful and professional approach. We were very pleased with the outcome

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Excellent resource if you are serious about wanting help

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Tries to change whole household, not just issue at hand. Very demanding and enforcing. No leeway. Not good character. Not sociable when greeted. Treat patients as lesser than.

Submitted December 18, 2015