You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kieran Ayre

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Hi Max K.! I thought I would take a moment to respond to your 12/18/15 review that you left on rateMDs.com. First, I think it’s important to acknowledge that you were never my patient. I never provided any therapy sessions to you. You were seen by an associate of mine for drug counseling. I did, however, work closely with your parents for several months in an effort to help them try to get your drug abuse and criminal behavior under control. Your parents are great people who tried to implement my suggestions and ideas about ways to better guide and steer your behavior. Unfortunately, you were not able to arrest your drug dependency and your parents took strong steps to limit your lifestyle and behavior. I know it’s not easy to be so deeply involved with drugs and the legal system while still being in High School. I hope that when you are in a place to more seriously take a look at yourself you will make better use of therapy and come to see that your parents and other around you are trying to help you reach your full potential. Best of luck in navigating troubled waters! Dr. Ayre

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Excellent resource if you are serious about wanting help

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Tries to change whole household, not just issue at hand. Very demanding and enforcing. No leeway. Not good character. Not sociable when greeted. Treat patients as lesser than.

Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Kieran Ayre's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience. Very helpful and professional approach. We were very pleased with the outcome"

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi Max K.! I thought I would take a moment to respond to your 12/18/15 review that you left on rateMDs.com. First, I think it’s important to acknowledge that yo..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent resource if you are serious about wanting help "

February 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Tries to change whole household, not just issue at hand. Very demanding and enforcing. No leeway. Not good character. Not sociable when greeted. Treat patients ..."

December 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ayrecounseling.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Madison Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19736703123".

June 3, 2015