Ratings for Dr. Kieran Ayre

excellent professional help with alternative to AA approach. Worked well for my family member

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Ayre was able to develop a plan that helped our daughter who has been struggling with mental illness and chemical dependency. The plan was exactly tailored to our daughter's needs and how she is able to use therapy. We have only been with Dr. Ayre's practice for 2 months, but it is working well for us.

Submitted June 1, 2017

This review is for anyone considering booking with Dr. Kieran Ayre. Seriously reconsider finding someone else. He is incompetent, unhelpful, and arrogant. Do not give him your credit card information because he will charge it without your consent whenever he feels as though you have questioned his ability as a "doctor". He is a social worker with a lot of certifications under his belt and charges a ridiculous amount with little consideration for his clients. Please do not book with Dr. Kieran Ayre.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

My wife has been seeing Dr. Ayre and Dr. Edwards for the past two months. I'm so impressed with these doctors. After trying dozens of doctors over the years, we have found a program and approach that works. I have my wife back and my kids have a mother again. many thanks!! Ed

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

100 days sober today thanks to Dr. Ayre's program. Doing well, taking back my life, doing much better with my family and not a single AA meeting. Love the fact that Dr. Ayre appreciates that not everyone is a 12 stepper. I'm thrilled with my progress and appreciate what Dr. Ayre has done to help be battle my demons!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I attended an evaluation with Dr. Ayre at the order of the courts. My wife accused me of have a drug problem and I was ordered to undergo an evaluation in order to be able to see my kids. While I was not happy to have to do this, I found Dr. Ayre very fair and understanding. He didn't just take my wife's word as gospel and took the time to hear and understand where I was coming from. My summary: Divorce sucks, the evaluations were tedious and draining but Ayre was a stand up guy. Very Fair and Impartial

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have attended Dr. Ayre's Professional's and Executives group for the past 4 months and find it a beneficial forum to discuss my issues. I have tried other IOP programs in the past and have not felt comfortable with the large groups and the characters one finds in those programs. At Ayre Counseling I found an upscale environment and clientele. Very different approach from many other programs I have tried. It was a perfect fit for me. I am sober 100 days.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

This week I celebrated one year of sobriety. I am thankful to Dr. Ayre and his team for helping me get there. Before this program I had never been able to get more than 60 days sober. This program helped me more than any other and gave me hope that I can do it without AA. I am so appreciative for what has happened in the past year. Words cannot express how my life has changed and improved.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I attended this doctor for counseling. He gave me an initial evaluation.I thought it was strange that he doesn't accept insurance,so all cost we're out of pocket. He then assigned me to one of his associates. I didn't go here for substance abuse but I was given an evaluation for substance abuse. I do not use drugs and rarely drink maybe about twice a month. His associate then recommended I seek further counseling. In my opinion they are not helpful it's just about money typical .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I find Dr Ayre to not only be very knowledgeable, but patient and kind. He has wonderful alternative ideas to those who don't "fit" the 12 Step mold. I really benefit from the individually tailored program he and I have come up with. It works with my schedule and of course, helps focus n my issues, helping me get to a better place. Dr. Ayre, as well as all of his staff, genuinely care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016