Ratings for Dr. Kieran Ayre

Dr. Ayre provided hope for our family when other doctors had given up on us. He was exactly what we needed. Very grateful

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Very good doctor. Helped my family very much. I am very grateful

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Top Top doc for alcoholism. Helped me get control over my life.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I am currently receiving parents counseling with Dr. Ayre. i find the sessions very useful in dealing with my 15 year old son. I am divorced and struggle to find balance in my life and deal with my child's struggles which have worsened in the past few years. i find Dr. Ayre compassionate, practical and experienced. He has been a helpful resource for me and I am happy to provide him this review.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I wanted to leave a review for doctor ayre. I was calling around looking for an co-occurring psych and substance rehab for my daughter. He took my call and spoke with me for 35 minutes for free! He helped me more than the shrink my daughter has been seeing for 3 years by being honest, straight to the point and practical. he provided us two great facilities to explore and a concept of what to do next. I thought the least I could do is leave this positive review. Thanks; not every doctor in the world is focused on making a buck!! There a few good ones left!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Found Dr. Ayre online. Very happy. Smart guy. Pretty informed and knowledgeable. I Like that he has different ideas about how to handling drinking issues. I will keep going.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Have been seeing Peter, Christine and Dr. Ayre in the alternative IOP program. This program is really great. Wonderful, caring staff. Great old Victorian building. Flexible and compassionate approach. I am very happy. Was at a group IOP program in Parsippany before this and hated it. This program is much better!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

met with doctor kirin for the first time today. I was very impressed. He's smart, insightful and very honest. I have been shopping around for a good therapist to help me with a very delicate issue. I have seen 4 therapists in the past 2 weeks. doc sized me up in about 15 minutes and offered me more legitimately good advice than some others I have seen a dozen times.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Ayre Counseling helped my wife get sober. What a blessing!! I had almost given up hope that our marriage could be saved and that our family could avoid being ripped apart. The staff helped my wife get and stay sober. Beyond that, Dr. Ayre helped my wife come to terms with the death of our child 14 years ago. I always knew this was at the root of my wife's struggles and she finally had the right environment and providers to help her address this painful and life altering event. We are not cured, but we are better and we are healing. I have my partner back and for that I am grateful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

dr Ayre's staff helped our son into recovery and he is returning to college this fall after being out of school for almost two years. We are very happy and very grateful to Ayre Counseling.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017