Ratings for Dr. Vick Chan

I have been there for my daughter and mine first visit, staff were polite and professional. Dr. Chan did a full eye examination, he is friendly, patient and knowledgeable. He was very patient when I asked him questions. I definitely recommend him. Wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Vick Chan

Dr. Vick Chan's response
Thanks so much for the review! Much appreciated!

Submitted October 6, 2017

My experience with Dr Chan was great. He is friendly, patient and knowledgeable. He wasn't rushing when I asked him questions. Will definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Vick Chan

Dr. Vick Chan's response
Thank you so much, we try our best to answer any and all questions you may have.

Submitted October 6, 2017

Friendly and patient. Very clear to explain my questions and result.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

First visit here, staff were extremely professional. Dr. Chan conducted a full eye examination and was very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

All staff are Very knowledgeable and caring for the patients.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I've never left a review on here but my experience with Dr. Chan definitely warranted one! He certainly lives up to his 5* rating. He's super personable and friendly and was fantastic and engaging with our 6 month old! Wish I'd looked up reviews for my own eye exams in the past but we'll definitely be coming back here going forward. Thanks Dr. Chan!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

After going to several different doctors trying out to figure out what is the best prescription for me, and also try to find some useful information for my son's eye health, I am very happy that I found Dr. Chan today. He is patient, punctual, knowledgeable, friendly, great staff. Will certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Vick Chan is professional and patience. Especially impressed by his prompt response to my further questions emailed after eye exam. Comfortable clinic. I would recommend him to anyone! I also gained a lot kn

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

He is a very careful and gentle for patients, I like to recommend others to see Dr. Vick Chan.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Vick Chan is very knowledgeable with his area of practice and very professional when dealing with is patients. The clinic is very clean and the staff very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Vick Chan and Chan Optometry to friends and family. Sanjay B.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Vick Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Vick Chan completed his undergraduate at the University of Western Ontario, before heading to Chicago to complete his Optometry degree.

• English