Ratings for Dr. Vick Chan

First visit here, staff were extremely professional. Dr. Chan conducted a full eye examination and was very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

All staff are Very knowledgeable and caring for the patients.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I've never left a review on here but my experience with Dr. Chan definitely warranted one! He certainly lives up to his 5* rating. He's super personable and friendly and was fantastic and engaging with our 6 month old! Wish I'd looked up reviews for my own eye exams in the past but we'll definitely be coming back here going forward. Thanks Dr. Chan!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

After going to several different doctors trying out to figure out what is the best prescription for me, and also try to find some useful information for my son's eye health, I am very happy that I found Dr. Chan today. He is patient, punctual, knowledgeable, friendly, great staff. Will certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Vick Chan is professional and patience. Especially impressed by his prompt response to my further questions emailed after eye exam. Comfortable clinic. I would recommend him to anyone! I also gained a lot kn

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

He is a very careful and gentle for patients, I like to recommend others to see Dr. Vick Chan.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Vick Chan is very knowledgeable with his area of practice and very professional when dealing with is patients. The clinic is very clean and the staff very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Vick Chan and Chan Optometry to friends and family. Sanjay B.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I found Dr. Vick Chan to be one of the best Optometrists after a very long search, he is very knowledgeable and thoroug and take the time to answer all my questions and cncerns. Overall Dr. Chan is a great doctor and would not hesitate to recommend him to families and friends . Sandra T.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Well informed and very professional. Best eye doctor I've seen in a while. He's very patient, accommodating and I felt that Dr. Chan has my best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

My wife and I went for a checkup on the recommendation of our family doctor. We are both glad that we did. Dr. Chan is professional, well informed and patient to answer questions. He is going to be our optometrist from now on.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Vick Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Vick Chan completed his undergraduate at the University of Western Ontario, before heading to Chicago to complete his Optometry degree.

• English