Ratings for Dr. Basil Bruno

Dr Bruno is everything you want in a Pediatrician. The negative comments on here must have been written by someone with a personal vendetta. He has always called me back within 1 hour, never have a problem scheduling appointments when my son is sick, and wait a reasonable amount of time, even when the office is overcrowded with sick kids.... Would you prefer he said no when your child was sick?? His staff isnt exactly warm and fuzzy, but they have never been rude. The ones that deal with the kids directly are always nice. This Doctor has a great personality and puts you at ease. You can ask anything and he always takes time to discuss it. Never makes you feel rushed. A former Head of Emergency Medicine at Hackensack Med Ctr sent me to Dr Bruno and I have always been VERY happy with him. My son, who is 3, always looks forward to seeing him. One conversation with him and you can tell, this guy absolutely loves what he does! Don't listen to the junk on here.Go see for yourself!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I sit here in total shock by some of the bad things people had to say about Dr. Bruno & Dr. O'Donnell.. These are two of the most amazing Dr.s I have ever seen.. It will be going on 8 years now That I have been going to Dr. Bruno & I have NEVER had a problem with children being diagnosed incorrectly, or call backs or attitude or anything having to do with any of the negative comments anyone posted...& my children ADORE HIM!!!Just the other day my 5 year old told me how he loves Dr. Bruno.. He loves his Doctor Skills... WE LOVE you Dr. Bruno!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I like Dr. Bruno very much. I am also one of those moms who is hard to please but he is great and other Doctors that work with him in the office. He is responsive, kind, and always return my calls on a timely manner. I have two little children and they love him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Staff does leave a bit to be desired, they have been rude on a number of occasions. The doctor is always late...

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Bruno has always been professional and kind to my kids. His office staff are always polite and friendly. I really hate to see these negative comments about him. You can blame the man for not calling back if the service does not do a good job. In the 10 years we have been going to him we never had any problems.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

My children have always been treated kindly by Dr. Bruno and his staff, as a matter of fact if they get sick they ask to go and see him. The kids always seem to get better with his treatments and prescriptions. We have never had an issue with vaccines or being out of stock.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

I love Dr. Bruno ... it is very caring and we have had no issues with him or his staff. My daughter sees him infrequently though for annual checkups as she is rarely sick, and sees other specialists for her medical care. He never rushes us and always takes the time to listen to us/me. I haven't had any issues with waiting too long for appointments. We usually schedule the first/earliest or the last/latest appointment possible. I don't recall ever waiting for more than 20 minutes for an appointment. We've been seeing Dr. Bruno for nearly 5 years now, and we love him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr.Bruno consistently ignored my son's failure to thrive, weight loss and poor growth. He did not detect that my son also had a heart murmur.I subsequently after about 4 visits of being ignored went to a new pediatrician who put my son on medication to stimulate his appetite and referred him to a cardiologist for an echocardiogram. He is doing well now and eating much better and gaining weight.The waiting period in the sick room is too long and it is crowded sometimes with no seats available as the room is very small. When I informed Dr.Bruno of my concerns,his response was 'do you know how many mothers come to me and say their child won't eat'.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

dr.bruno is discusting, and everytime i go to his office, he ignores his patients and looks weirdly at them. Dr.McDonnell makes everyone feel like they know nothing, and in my opinion she is mean. Everytime we go there, we must wait in the small waiting room with kids who are sick. There used to be 2 floors for well check-ups and sick children, but they sold it and now everybody is grouped together. Also, the people behind the desks are rude, and don't care if they make you wait a long time. Dont waste your time on Dr.Bruno, he is a little bit weird working with patients.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Bruno is an absolute doll and I have to admit I am extremely particular and hard to please. Dr. O'Donnell is also wonderful. They are both wonderful doctors and people. They answer your every question and immediately picked up on my son's speech issues. Thanks to them he is now speaking leaps and bounds above other children his age. I have called Dr. Bruno many times and always had my calls returned immediately. Dr. O'Donnell has also brought reports home with her and called me from her house to discuss. I love them as does my son and I have recommended them to everyone I know. The office staff is always kind and professional and Dr. Bruno has NEVER rolled his eyes at anyone even when there is an obnoxious mother in the waiting room. Trust me--the man is a saint. We love you Drs. Bruno and O'Donnell!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. Basil Bruno's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rochelle Park, NJ