Ratings for Dr. Deborah Hayes

Dr Hayes is an excellent Cardiologist, very thorough and caring. As a retired health professional and someone who likes to be involved in the management of my condition, Dr Hayes is always very respectful of my thoughts. She sometimes runs behind time but I don't mind this as I know she will give me the time I need. Her nurse and office staff are also very friendly, helpful and efficient. Compared to other cardiologists I have had dealings with, I rate Dr Hayes at the top.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I found all my interactions with both Dr Hayes and her staff to be exemplary. While I really can't judge her knowledge since I'm an engineer not a medical person everything she said has subsequently been confirmed. The service provided to me left me feeling completely confident with the care I received.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

She began by telling my octogenarian mother-in-law about possible surgery for her condition, which turned out to be irrelevant as she was mistaken about which heart valve was involved. She did not have some relevant papers to hand on file. She had a grubby frayed Elastoplast on a finger. Very upset at the potential confusion and upset she caused in the patient's mind.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017