Ratings for Dr. Matt Petrie

He has an Excellent bedside manner and we above and beyond his regular duties for us.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Unbelievable physician. Truly kind and genuine. We were involved in a motor vehicle accident and he was extremely thorough even doing a bedside ultrasound despite the fact our accident was low speed. We left feeling very satisfied and happy with the care. Would want to request him every time!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Super amazing Emergency physician. Dr. Petrie certainly knows his stuff and gets to the bottom of what is going on. I 100% trust his knowledge and care. Excellent care was provided to me and my husband when he diagnosed my husband with pancreatic cancer. He was caring, thoughtful and extremely professional. We couldn't have asked for a better physician.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Scared my daughter by yelling at her for crying while she was getting her stitches removed. Horribly rude and abusive. He held her down and snapped at her...we left

Submitted October 4, 2017

Excellent experience with a caring, kind, polite and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Horrible experience with this doctor. Very condescending, and not helpful towards patients that have prior medical conditions. Would not recommend this doctor ever.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Worst and rudest doctor I've ever had. Spent maybe 3 minutes talking to me and left before I was done explaining what was wrong after I'd waited in extreme pain for 3 hours then only gave me Advil. Had to deal with awful pain for a couple days before it went away on its own. Overall Dr Matt Petrie made me regret seeking help as I could've gotten the same treatment much faster and cheaper from a bottle of Advil.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I went to see him 8 days ago. I returned from Mexico with a terrible , upset stomach, dierrah etc. Initially he seemed like a good doctor as he took a lot of blood and they also took stool samples the second time I went back. Anyways I don't feel any better and I have not heard anything back about my results from the test . It's now a week later - there is no way this is a run of the mill stomach flu. My stomach is still upset and I am still feeling ill. I decided to write this on here to document my case . I just hope there's nothing really wrong that I caught down in Mexico. Would be nice to hear something back about those blood and stool results. I'm sure there's something wrong that I still don't know about .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Very rude and seemed defensive when a surgeon pointed out the obvious things he missed. Not helpful at all. I was very disappointed to get him in the ER.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

A bully. Didn't show his face in my isolation room for 10 hours, and then only to threaten me. He misdiagnosed my problem and did not inform me of the risks associated with the test he wanted done. Avoid.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013