Ratings for Dr. Matt Petrie

Excellent experience with a caring, kind, polite and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Horrible experience with this doctor. Very condescending, and not helpful towards patients that have prior medical conditions. Would not recommend this doctor ever.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Horrible. I have blocked bowel and a noticeable lump coming out of my stomach. He treats me for THC over dose. For the second time giving me meds that caused me to have an anxiety attack and had to leave without further treatments. Still in pain and can't move very much!! And not to mention his judgmental b#$%that follows him around because he can't seem to do his own work. They are the reasons for violent outbursts in the er!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Worst and rudest doctor I've ever had. Spent maybe 3 minutes talking to me and left before I was done explaining what was wrong after I'd waited in extreme pain for 3 hours then only gave me Advil. Had to deal with awful pain for a couple days before it went away on its own. Overall Dr Matt Petrie made me regret seeking help as I could've gotten the same treatment much faster and cheaper from a bottle of Advil.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I went to see him 8 days ago. I returned from Mexico with a terrible , upset stomach, dierrah etc. Initially he seemed like a good doctor as he took a lot of blood and they also took stool samples the second time I went back. Anyways I don't feel any better and I have not heard anything back about my results from the test . It's now a week later - there is no way this is a run of the mill stomach flu. My stomach is still upset and I am still feeling ill. I decided to write this on here to document my case . I just hope there's nothing really wrong that I caught down in Mexico. Would be nice to hear something back about those blood and stool results. I'm sure there's something wrong that I still don't know about .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Very rude and seemed defensive when a surgeon pointed out the obvious things he missed. Not helpful at all. I was very disappointed to get him in the ER.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

A bully. Didn't show his face in my isolation room for 10 hours, and then only to threaten me. He misdiagnosed my problem and did not inform me of the risks associated with the test he wanted done. Avoid.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

The staff is awful but Dr Petrie is very nice has a sense of humor , gets to the bottom of your issues.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Dr. Petrie was a great doctor to get in the busy emergency department. I felt he was generally concerned with finding the problem and treating my symptoms.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013