Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jesse Affonso

There a no appropriate words to describe this man...this Orthopedic Surgeon!!! My surgery took place about two years ago...maybe longer, (so successful that I can't remember when surgery was performed!) I receive no pain or discomfort (unless I attempt to lift something I shouldn't and then I'm reminded that I have limitations!) One of the best decisions this group could have made was to bring Dr. Affonso from Boston. I felt so good about not having anymore pain and much more maneuverability that I had my left knee completed by Dr. Kinkeade….I really can't say enough positive about this Orthopedic Group...do you have a sixth star??? God Bless them all for the help the provide!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr. Jesse Affonso's response
Wow! Thanks so much for these wonderful words!! We are so happy that you had such a great experience and continue to get stronger each day!! While Dr Affonso did not come to us from Boston, we are proud that he is with us and can bring such wonderful results. Dr Kinkead is also one of our Rock Stars !! Kudos, Great job and keep up the good work! Thank you !

Submitted February 25, 2019

1. God 2. My family 3. Dr. Affonso Total Shoulder replacement. It was a breeze. Back to all activities including kayaking.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I agree with all of these great reviews. Dr. Affonso performed shoulder replacement surgery - im still waiting for the pain and it has been 6 months. I appreciate his skill and great humor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Reverse shoulder replacement. Total breeze. Very little pain post op. Back to the gym!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Jesse Affonso's response
Fantastic !! We are so pleased to hear that Dr Affonso and the staff of Cape Cod Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, PC has met your expectations! Keep up the great work!

Submitted January 24, 2018

Gifted hands! Gifted mind! Gifted heart! Dr. Affonso fixed my shoulder with a rotator cuff repair. I traveled far to see him and he delivered! I looked forward to our office visits and he always was warm and remembered facts about me. 8 months later and I’m perfect. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Jesse Affonso's response
Thank you so much for your comments! We are thrilled to learn that we are meeting your expectations - Dr Affonso and the entire staff of CCOSM strive to deliver the best in orthopedic healthcare and are very happy to know that we are meeting your expectations!

Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Jesse replaced my moms shoulder after she fell. He did a reverse total shoulder (??). Things went smoothly. He talks pretty fast so buckle up in the office. Overall I guess we don’t care how fast he talks - my mom is doing great.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Jesse Affonso's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We strive to bring the best patient care and are happy to hear that Dr Affonso and the staff of CCOSM met your expectations!

Submitted October 23, 2017

This guy was great. He did some sort of "switcheroo" replacement to my shoulder (my words not his). He is most high energy guy I've ever met in my life. Seriously high energy. He speaks faster than anyone I've ever listened too. My results are great. No pain. 85% use of arm at 5 months.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Affonso repaired my torn biceps tendon. His office got me in quickly. He recognized my problem immediately. Ordered an MRI and I had my surgery urgently. 3 months later - I feel great.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Jesse Affonso's response
We appreciate you sharing your positive experience! The Physicians and Staff of CCOSM strive to provide excellent orthopaedic care, thank you for letting us know we are reaching your expectations!

Submitted July 25, 2017

This guy is the best Orthopedist I've ever had take care of me. Great surgeon and great guy. Stands out from the crowd.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Submitted July 25, 2017

Referred by another doc in his practice and boy am I glad! Reverse total shoulder. No issues, 85% use of arm (just like he said).

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Jesse Affonso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Meet Jesse Affonso, M.D. Medical School: University of Massachusetts Residency: University of Buffalo, Dept. of Orthopedic Surgery Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University Board Certified: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery Clinical Interests: All aspects of Shoulder Reconstruction (Fractures, Replacements), Shoulder Arthroscopy, Elbow Surgery Areas of Expertise: Total Shoulder Replacement, Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement, Open Reduction with Internal Fixation of Shoulder Fractures, Shoulder Rotator Cuff Repair, Shoulder Decompression, Elbow Biceps Repair, Tennis Elbow Surgery, Cubital Tunnel Release, General Fracture Care, Shoulder Arthroscopic Labral Repair

• English