Ratings for Dr. Vivian Yip

I tried to make an appointment at Stony Plain. Does anyone know where she has moved to?

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Awesome experience every time I see Dr. Yip and her assistants. They were so patient with my kids

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have always been nervous about going to the dentist,but Dr. Yip and her team completely put me at ease. They made sure I knew what was going on and what to expect at each appointment. The new space is beautiful

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

She is at Stony Plain Dental Centre for those of you who asked, I've had 2 appointments with her thusfar & she's really good. Very patient, accommodating of whatever I need & gentle. Always encourages questions & feedback. Really like her!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Yes, where is Dr. Yip. She is awesome but no one seems to be able to tell me where she went. Cheers.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Does any one know where she moved too? I didn't have a good experience with their front desk girl or assistant too. She fixed me up a while back. Never had dentist appointments that were so easy and pain free

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Yip is not concerned with your actual treatment, but rather the money you'll be forking over for it. I had gotten Invisalign through her and she was very deceiving. First she gave me the prices in US$ and didn't mention this so my payments are $170 more per month than expected. Then for my monthly check ins they take no more than 2 minutes because she assures me they're okay even when it doesn't feel so. Her staff are untrained and don't know what they're doing. When I originally got my molds for Invisalign (which are very uncomfortable in the first place) instead of 1 on the top and one on the bottom I had to get NINE. Because the assistant didn't know how to properly do them. And now, 6 months into my treatment she up and quits and moves to red deer without so much as a warning.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Patient's update
Thank you so much for your feedback– quality patient care is paramount for the Dental Choice Team. We take your feedback seriously and wish nothing but positive experiences for all of our patients. If you are open to discuss your case in a more direct manner, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Office Manager. We look forward hearing from you.

Submitted November 9, 2015

Took my daughter here for a invisalign consult. Dr. Yip took her time to explain exactly what the pro's and con's of invisalign were, the cost associated with it, the timeline and what to expect. Definitely going to be back. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. yip is very intellectual and helpful regarding my questions and concerns about invisaline, I would defiantly recommend going to her regarding any questions about getting invisaline. she was very easy to understand without a heavy accent, would defiantly go back.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

First visit with Dr. Yip for a broken tooth. She was very gentle and after a thorough examination with x-rays, she explained all my options and fixed my tooth all in about an hour and without any pain. Very impressed with her and highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015