Ratings for Dr. Janna-Marie Doni

Vita Chiropractic was an excellent source to becoming a healthier me! All of the staff is helpful and welcoming especially when it comes to meeting my needs. I am a student and after chiropractic care I noticed a difference in my study abilities! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Often very late for appointments, but the staff is fantastic, and Dr. Doni is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Doni and her staff are all amazing! I went into the office with little knowledge of chiropractic services and the benefits of it all, and everyone made me feel vey comfortable. I look forward to my appointments to see everyone and feel great afterwards.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

The staff is friendly, helpful and so accommodating!! You feel like part of the family from the moment you walk in the door to the moment you walk out. The are very knowledgeable and also offer great exercise and wellness services.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

My experience here has been sooo amazing. I have no back pain and feel better in general that u began to bring my kids.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Doni for several years now. At first I saw her for neck pain. Within a couple weeks of care my neck pain resolved. She then educated me about the benefits of maintenance care for my entire body and immune system. I can now say that over the years I have been seeing her, I have hardly been sick and my neck pain has not returned. I love going to the office. Her staff are fantastic and always put a smile on my face. Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Wonderful and caring. Has been fantastic managing my pain and allowing me to return to my normal activities. One of the best chiropractors I have been to. Would most definitely recommend seeing Dr. Doni!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013